https://i122.fastpic.org/big/2023/1228/da/a0ce8445e62a14cde68a79fe9f5f2ada.jpeg
Free download скачать Karyn L. Freedman, "One Hour in Paris: A True Story of Rape and Recovery"
English | 2014 | pages: 208 | ISBN: 1554811953, 022607370X | EPUB | 1,8 mb
Winner of the 2015 British Columbia National Award for Canadian Non-Fiction

A Globe and Mail Top 100 Book of 2014
In this powerful memoir, philosopher Karyn L. Freedman travels back to a Paris night in 1990 when she was twenty-two and, in one violent hour, her life was changed forever by a brutal rape. At once deeply intimate and terrifyingly universal, One Hour in Paris takes the reader on a harrowing yet inspirational journey through suffering and recovery―from an apartment in Paris to a French courtroom, from a trauma centre in Toronto to a rape clinic in Africa.
At a time when as many as one in three women have been victims of sexual assault and when many women are still ashamed to come forward, Freedman's book is a moving and essential look at how survivors cope and persevere. One Hour in Paris is also an urgent call to face the fundamental social problem of sexual violence head-on, arguing that we absolutely must address the fact that sexual violence against women is rooted in gender inequalities that exist worldwide.

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
8x6rb.rar.html
NovaFile
8x6rb.rar
NitroFlare
8x6rb.rar
Uploadgig
8x6rb.rar
Fikper
8x6rb.rar.html

Links are Interchangeable  - Single Extraction