https://i122.fastpic.org/big/2024/0101/1f/2262c774a7d6349d2dae103a7eb2d01f.jpeg
Free download скачать Deborah L. Brake, "The Oxford Handbook of Feminism and Law in the United States "
English | ISBN: 0197519997 | 2023 | 736 pages | EPUB, PDF | 3 MB + 32 MB
Combining analyses of feminist legal theory, legal doctrine, and feminist social movements, The Oxford Handbook of Feminism and Law in the United States offers a comprehensive overview of U.S. legal feminism. Contributions by leading feminist thinkers trace the impacts of legal feminism on legal claims and defenses and demonstrate how feminism has altered and transformed understandings of basic legal concepts, from sexual harassment and gender equity in sports to new conceptions of consent and motherhood. Its chapters connect legal feminism to adjacent intellectual discourses, such as masculinities theory and queer theory, and scrutinize criticisms and backlash to feminism from all sides of the political spectrum. Its examination of the prominent brands of feminist legal theory shows the links and divergences among feminist scholars, highlighting the continued relevance of established theories (liberal, dominance, and relational feminism) and the increased importance of new intersectional, sex-positive, and postmodern approaches.

Unique in its triple focus on theory, doctrine, and social movements, the
Read more

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
0eq2r.rar.html
NitroFlare
0eq2r.rar
Uploadgig
0eq2r.rar
Fikper
0eq2r.rar.html

Links are Interchangeable  - Single Extraction