https://i122.fastpic.org/big/2024/0102/1f/049f81d84b1c6540a81d60b587afda1f.jpeg
Free download скачать Meditation For The Soul
Duration: 4h 36m | Video: .MP4, 1920x1080 30 fps | Audio: AAC, 48 kHz, 2ch | Size: 2.3 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
This is a beautiful 10 week meditation journey that will guide you to go deep into your heart. A spa for the soul.
What you'll learn

Deepen your meditation practice or learn how to meditate
Enrich your life by deepening your connection with yourself and others
Reduce stress & feel more relaxed. How? With guidance on how to change your stressful symptoms.
Finally, here is a structured program to help you to start meditating on a daily basis. No more saying to yourself "I really want to learn how to meditate." Register now and you can today!
Receive professional guidance to help you to access inner peace
Stay focused on meditation practice for 10 weeks and feel more relaxed, refreshed and at peace.
Learn with a meditation teacher with over 15 years experience practicing and teaching meditation
Requirements
A computer
Internet access fast enough to listen to MP3 files
Commitment to practice for 10 days
Description
"I've just started your course on Udemy, it's one of the best meditation courses I have done. Thank you for making it so accessible. Namaste. x"- H Wen Goh
Would you like to experience a feeling of inner peace and a more loving relationship with yourself and others? Then join me for this magical 10 week meditation program.
Yoga teacher and Radical Transformational Therapist Teagan Fea and music composer Angel Sananda will take you on an incredible Meditation journey for 10 weeks, a journey that could change your life.
Are you aching to connect with yourself and do you want to be nourished and nurtured emotionally, mentally and spiritually?
Now you can. Most people I meet feel a deep need to connect more fully with themselves. They find it difficult however because of their commitments. They may find time to catch a yoga class or go to the gym however they still feel that they are rushing from one thing to the next.
Learn to find peace and stillness in every day.
My yoga teacher once told me that life is about relationships. She was right. But the fundamental relationship we don't focus on is our relationship to self. When we spend time in spiritual practice on a daily basis, we nurture the soul, our creativity and ultimately our relationships with others. We learn to experience a level of peace that is so fulfilling it profoundly changes our lives.
This Program Includes...
10 MP3 meditations
10 videos & supporting PDFs
Daily reflections
Each week you will listen to an MP3 meditation. Each meditation is between 15-25 minutes long. You will also have access to supporting information including videos and PDFs and details about the practice for that day.
The topics covered over the 10 weeks are as follows
Week 1: Letting go
Week 2: Balancing the energy centres
Week 3: Breath awareness
Week 4: Embodied awareness
Week 5: Connecting with the heart
Week 6: Developing presence
Week 7: Connecting with the divine feminine
Week 8: Connection with the divine masculine
Week 9: Intergrating both sides of your nature
Week 10: Cultivating joy and abundance
Each day you will receive an intention to focus on for that day. The intention will help to keep you in the retreat zone.
Here's what others say about this program
"I hope you do this program again because I would really love to recommend it to people. I would love to do more of this sort of work, so I hope you continue. I loved that it was so easy to access and brought new awareness and joy to my life. Great! Thank you so much for your support throughout the ten weeks" LC Melbourne, Australia
"What a beautiful way to start the morning! Thank you so much for creating this. It happened just at the moment when I started to waiver back into old mean habits." GC Perth, Australia
NB: Because meditation is a component of this retreat, and we are using visualization, if you have a mental health condition please check with your doctor to see if this is appropriate for you. Teagan Fea does not accept any liability for injury caused by undertaking this retreat.
Who this course is for
Any age group
Individuals who want to develop a daily spiritual practice
For individuals who would like to learn how to meditate
Individuals who want to develop a more loving relationship with themselves
Homepage

Код:
https://www.udemy.com/course/think-with-your-heart-10-day-retreat/

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
dnfwr.Meditation.For.The.Soul.part3.rar.html
dnfwr.Meditation.For.The.Soul.part1.rar.html