https://i122.fastpic.org/big/2024/0104/a5/0cbe32312887e54f437de05f105547a5.jpeg
Free download скачать Coding Architecture: Designing Toolkits, Workflows, Industry by Pierpaolo Ruttico
English | PDF EPUB (True) | 2023 (2024 Edition) | 298 Pages | ISBN : 3031479122 | 164.4 MB
This book provides a clear picture of how computational processes are gradually permeating and innovating the Architecture, Engineering, and Construction sector, contributing to sustainability and aesthetic evolution. It achieves that by gathering a collection of accounts shared by pioneering professionals involved in this innovation, drawing from recent academic studies, ongoing experimental processes conducted in cutting-edge architectural and engineering offices, as well as innovative industrial applications. The covered subjects span a wide range, including artificial intelligence and robotic manufacturing, the metaverse and 3D printing, strategies to counter CO2 consumption through plug-ins, as well as emerging materials and construction techniques. The chapters feature authors who are pioneers and embrace roles like software developers, architects, process engineers, academics, and forward-thinking entrepreneurs. They represent authoritative references within a broader interconnected cultural and technological system; an eclectic system that finds in computational processes the key to addressing the new challenges of contemporary architecture.

[/b]

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
li83f.rar.html
NitroFlare
li83f.rar
Uploadgig
li83f.rar
Fikper
li83f.rar.html

Links are Interchangeable  - Single Extraction