https://i122.fastpic.org/big/2024/0104/27/fcbb3f9410e8424ebb92b5bcd9cbf227.jpeg
Free download скачать Selling Products Online: A Heavy Chef Recipe Book by
English | August 15th, 2023 | ISBN: 9781770108547 | 172 pages | True EPUB | 2.07 MB
So you've come up with a winning idea for a product to sell online. What now? How do you turn your idea into a successful e-commerce business?

"As a business focused on aiding SMEs in South Africa, partnering with Heavy Chef, which shares a similar vision, is truly remarkable. The book offers countless insightful ideas, making it an essential tool for every SME's arsenal." - Brendon Williamson, managing director of Payfast
Selling Products Online is the book for you. Brought to you by Heavy Chef and Payfast, this practical 10-step guide is designed to support you on every step of your e-commerce journey and will show you how to:
* Find your customers.
* Set up your e-commerce store.
* Take online payments.
* Sell on existing platforms.
* Attract more customers.
* Fulfil online orders.
* Manage stock.
* Serve your customers.
* Make a profit.
* Build your team.
Heavy Chef sat down with some of South Africa's pre-eminent entrepreneurs to fill these pages with real, practical advice from experts who've beaten their own paths to success in e-commerce. You'll hear from the brains behind some of South Africa's most-loved brands, including Faithful to Nature, Payfast, SnapScan, Yuppiechef, and many more. They'll answer all your questions about selling products online in concise "bites" - as if you're sitting down to coffee with them. Go on. Tuck in.

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
8fbay.rar.html
NitroFlare
8fbay.rar
Uploadgig
8fbay.rar
Fikper
8fbay.rar.html

Links are Interchangeable  - Single Extraction