https://i122.fastpic.org/big/2024/0104/ba/62f1eab37c891927cb111770449ef2ba.jpeg
Free download скачать Smart Materials in Architecture, Interior Architecture and Design by Axel Ritter
English | PDF (True) | 2007 | 189 Pages | ISBN : 376437327X | 188.1 MB
The use of smart materials in architecture is a dynamic and innovative area merging research, development, and use. Smart materials, with their reversible characteristics, respond to stimuli such as light, temperature, and electrical field by changing their form, color, viscosity, etc.

One of the most fascinating developments is the advent of Phase Change Materials. These materials make it possible, for example, to develop self-acting, kinetic facades and wallpaper that changes its color and pattern based on temperature and light.
The book presents the development of these materials and also describes their use in the contexts of architecture, design, and art. It offers a systematic overview with a detailed discussion of properties, technologies, products, and projects based on twenty groups of smart materials.
This book is suitable for students, practitioners and teaching staff active in the fields of architecture, design and art: for all who are open to innovative technology, on the look out for new materials and products of use in the future or for those who just wish to be inspired.

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
gyjmt.rar.html
NitroFlare
gyjmt.rar
Uploadgig
gyjmt.rar
Fikper
gyjmt.rar.html

Links are Interchangeable  - Single Extraction