https://i122.fastpic.org/big/2024/0107/c2/67557700c2a83d328211fb86ac79c5c2.jpeg
Free download скачать Anatomy & Physiology of the Circulatory System: A Complete Guide to the Anatomy and Physiology of the Human Circulatory System (Audiobook)
English | February 09, 2023 | ASIN: B0BV9BT8HB | M4B@128 kbps | 7h 44m | 430 MB
Authors: AudioLearn Medical Content Team | Narrator: Lisa Stroth
AudioLearn Crash Courses presents Anatomy and Physiology of the Human Circulatory System. Complete review! Top test questions!
Developed by experienced professors and professionally narrated for easy listening, this course is a great way to explore the anatomy and physiology of the human circulatory system.

The audio is focused and high-yield, covering the most important topics you might expect to learn in a typical graduate-level anatomy and physiology course.
The material is accurate, up-to-date, and broken down into bite-sized chapters. There are key takeaways following each chapter to drive home key points and quizzes to review commonly tested questions.
Here are the main topics we'll be covering:
Gross anatomy of the heartDevelopmental anatomy and physiologyAnatomy and physiology of the myocardiumAnatomy of the major arteries and veins of the bodyThe lymphaticsPhysiology of the heartMeasuring general cardiac physiology at rest and with exercisePhysiology of the circulatory systemIntroduction to pathophysiology of the heartIntroduction to pathophysiology of the peripheral and pulmonary circulation
We will end our review with a 200-question practice test.
Also included is a follow-along PDF manual containing the entire text of this audio course as well as overall images, figures, and illustrations we'll be discussing.

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
yiaoq.rar.html
NitroFlare
yiaoq.rar
Uploadgig
yiaoq.rar
Fikper
yiaoq.rar.html

Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction