https://i122.fastpic.org/big/2024/0107/66/45b34c51600edf60024c1298eb805f66.jpeg
Free download скачать THE APPLIED DATA SCIENCE WORKSHOP: Prostate Cancer Classification and Recognition Using Machine Learning and Deep Learning with Python GUI by Vivian Siahaan, Rismon Sianipar
English | November 28, 2021 | ISBN: N/A | ASIN: B09MQ498KJ | 608 pages | MOBI | 17 Mb
The Applied Data Science Workshop on Prostate Cancer Classification and Recognition using Machine Learning and Deep Learning with Python GUI involved several steps and components. The project aimed to analyze prostate cancer data, explore the features, develop machine learning models, and create a graphical user interface (GUI) using PyQt5.

The project began with data exploration, where the prostate cancer dataset was examined to understand its structure and content. Various statistical techniques were employed to gain insights into the data, such as checking the dimensions, identifying missing values, and examining the distribution of the target variable.
The next step involved exploring the distribution of features in the dataset. Visualizations were created to analyze the characteristics and relationships between different features. Histograms, scatter Descriptions, and correlation matrices were used to uncover patterns and identify potential variables that may contribute to the classification of prostate cancer.
Machine learning models were then developed to classify prostate cancer based on the available features. Several algorithms, including Logistic Regression, K-Nearest Neighbors, Decision Trees, Random Forests, Gradient Boosting, Naive Bayes, Adaboost, Extreme Gradient Boosting, Light Gradient Boosting, and Multi-Layer Perceptron (MLP), were implemented. Each model was trained and evaluated using appropriate techniques such as cross-validation and grid search for hyperparameter tuning.

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
tdpia.rar.html
NitroFlare
tdpia.rar
Uploadgig
tdpia.rar
Fikper
tdpia.rar.html

Links are Interchangeable  - Single Extraction