https://i122.fastpic.org/big/2024/0107/16/[цензура]2acb84cd3a48ec73c5e8bcd54fb16.jpeg
Free download скачать The Weekend Cook: Good Food for Real Life by Angela Hartnett
English | September 6, 2022 | ISBN: 1472975014 | 288 pages | MOBI | 144 Mb
DAILY MAIL BEST COOKBOOKS OF THE YEAR * THE TIMES BEST FOOD BOOKS OF 2022

Internationally beloved chef Angela Hartnett's first cookbook released in the U.S., featuring 100 recipes perfect for entertaining at home.
"Everything one wants in a cookbook. Beautiful, elegant simplicity. Angela's gorgeous Weekend Cook is a vital addition to any cook's kitchen." ―Stanley Tucci
An invitation to dine at Angela Hartnett's house is a real treat. Nestled in London's vibrant East End, her home is a place to experience delicious food, great company and a relaxed atmosphere that is as far removed from the high-octane stress of a professional kitchen as it is from the social anxiety that many of us face when hosting a dinner. Angela knows the secrets to throwing the most relaxed and enjoyable dinners for friends and family―magical evenings that people talk about for months afterward―and in The Weekend Cook she shares them.
Great flavors and simple, yet delicious foods abound in these pages, from satisfying one-pot dishes and comforting risottos to perfect party food and baked goods to feed a hungry crowd―each one a joy to cook and eat. With 100 recipes as well as time-saving tips and cheats, The Weekend Cook takes the stress out of hosting, allowing you to enjoy your dinner parties without breaking a sweat.

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
a8sty.rar.html
NitroFlare
a8sty.rar
Uploadgig
a8sty.rar
Fikper
a8sty.rar.html

Links are Interchangeable  - Single Extraction