https://i122.fastpic.org/big/2024/0109/7e/3f96c91c1bfef3035dc6900fa338077e.jpeg
Free download скачать The Tempest: A Norton Critical Edition (Norton Critical Editions), 2nd Edition by William Shakespeare, edited by Peter Hulme, William H. Sherman
English | January 15, 2019 | ISBN: 0393265420 | True EPUB/PDF | 392 pages | 2.3/6.8 MB
"Presenting an utterly reliable text, together with a rich collection of social, historical, and performance-based materials, this edition illuminates our understanding of the play as it has been interpreted traditionally, while simultaneously pointing the way to innovative, revisionist readings for the future."

―S. P. Cerasano, Colgate University
"The Norton Critical Tempest is a truly wonderful resource: it illuminates Shakespeare's most open-ended play with a wealth of richly suggestive contextual materials―on magic, on human perfectibility, on travel and alien worlds, on colonial domination, on religion and politics. Providing a well-selected sampling of interpretive criticism and artistic rewritings, the edition will inspire students to become researchers and re-creators themselves as they bring these texts into conversation with Shakespeare's magical and enigmatic creation."
―Lynne Magnusson, University of Toronto
This Norton Critical Edition includes:
* The First Folio (1623) text, accompanied by the editors' preface and detailed explanatory annotations.
* A rich collection of source materials by Ovid, Giovanni Pico della Mirandola, King James I, Michel de Montaigne, and others centered on the play's major themes of magic, witchcraft, politics, religion, geography, and travel.
* Seventeen wide-ranging scholarly essays, seven of them new to the Second Edition.
* Nineteen rescriptings that speak to The Tempest's enduring inspiration and provocation for writers from Thomas Heywood and Percy Bysshe Shelley to Aimé Césaire and Ted Hughes.
* A Selected Bibliography.

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
dgh1n.rar.html
NitroFlare
dgh1n.rar
Uploadgig
dgh1n.rar
Fikper
dgh1n.rar.html

Links are Interchangeable  - Single Extraction