https://i122.fastpic.org/big/2024/0112/7e/fe2114df09df07ef585da7d19948157e.jpeg
Free download скачать Complete Punctuation Mastery Beginner To Advanced
Published 1/2024
MP4 | Video: h264, 1920x1080 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 397.84 MB | Duration: 1h 7m
A Non-Technical Guide To Using Punctuation With Style

What you'll learn
Discover the art of applying punctuation in a stylish manner.
Enhance your writing with increased confidence and flair.
Elevate the quality of your reports, essays, resumes, books, blogs, and articles.
Punctuation authority: talk authoritatively to colleagues and clients about any aspect of punctuation
Requirements
Pen and paper, or computer for taking notes and doing exercises
Description
Introducing Complete Punctuation Mastery: Beginner to Advanced, a captivating guide to using commas, dashes, and various punctuation marks with style."Occasionally, you encounter that one person who truly understands and teaches you exactly what you want to know..." - JAYANTH S, UDEMY STUDENT"Punctuation can actually be cool..." - RYAN, UDEMY STUDENT"This course precisely addressed my punctuation uncertainties without subjecting me to tedious grammar lessons..." - NIKKI BRUSOE, UDEMY STUDENTPlease be aware that this program IS designed for those seeking a STYLISH guide to formal punctuation rules. It specifically offers the author's personal, often unconventional, perspective on punctuation, drawing from decades of experience in the news business. The program adopts a primarily non-technical, intuitive approach, aiming to foster clear and elegant writing that is both easy and enjoyable for readers to navigate.Are you part of the growing community aspiring to leave a lasting impact on the world through an exceptional book or a widely read blog?If so, mastering the art of using punctuation stylishly can significantly enhance your ability to make an impact.Conversely, if you haven't yet grasped how to employ commas, colons, semi-colons, hyphens, apostrophes, and dashes with a touch of flair, your words may never weave the magic you desire.While a formal study of grammar is highly recommended, a strictly technical approach to punctuation can often leave students feeling uninspired and bored.That's why this course takes a more intuitive and flexible approach, focusing exclusively on the goal of powerful and beautiful communication rather than blindly adhering to rules."One of the most valuable courses I've ever taken..." - RICHARD HAKE, UDEMY STUDENT"Ideal for writers looking to enhance their clarity and form..." - BRENDAN TERRY, UDEMY STUDENT"Editing will be less agonizing..." - JOAN SALANITRI, UDEMY STUDENT"Puts you in control..." - CHRIS HEMMES, UDEMY STUDENT"Enroll if you aspire to write like a professional..." - AARON LEBLANC, UDEMY STUDENT"Thought I knew how to use punctuation effectively..." - IGOR MILOSAVLJEVIC, UDEMY STUDENT"Covers virtually everything..." - KNOWLEDGE GATHERING, UDEMY STUDENT"Now I'll write with more confidence..." - DEVON HALL, UDEMY STUDENT"Clarified numerous questions..." - ARIEL JACOBY, UDEMY STUDENT"One of those products I buy without hesitation..." - IVAN JURAS, UDEMY STUDENTIf you find yourself grappling with comma placement, confused by complex rules, or surrounded by a chaotic array of semi-colons in your writing, or if you're unsure how to use dashes or colons for dramatic effect-this course, crafted by a seasoned professional with experience at top news organizations, is tailored to put you on solid ground.To emphasize, this course is NOT for purists adhering strictly to traditional grammar rules. It is for nonfiction writers seeking an intuitive and practical guide to punctuation, delving into some of its more nuanced aspects.The best writers view punctuation not as rigid rules but as a tool to enhance engagement and captivation in their communication.If your past encounters with punctuation discussions left you bored or mystified due to jargon, this course takes a refreshing approach. By the end, you may wonder why punctuation wasn't presented as so fascinating earlier.You'll uncover that a comma does more than create pauses-it wields the power to express ideas with clarity and grace. Colons, beyond aiding lists, heighten drama and anticipation.In essence, each seemingly mundane symbol possesses a unique power to create special effects throughout your writing.
Overview
Section 1: Building Sentences and Fragments
Lecture 1 Subject + Verb formula of a Sentence
Lecture 2 Adding Preposition Phrases to Sentences
Lecture 3 Adding Pronouns to Sentences
Lecture 4 Pronouns as Singular or Plural Subjects
Lecture 5 Group Pronouns replacing the Subject of a Sentence
Lecture 6 Group Pronoun + (of them ) = Sentence
Lecture 7 Group Pronouns + (of which , whom) = Fragment
Lecture 8 Formulae to Joining Sentences and Fragments
Lecture 9 Adding Adverbs to Sentences
Lecture 10 Adding 'w-word' Clauses between Subject and Verb
Lecture 11 Adding One Word Transitions between Subject and Verb
Lecture 12 Removing Non-Essential Information from the Sentence.
Lecture 13 Adding Appositives between Subject and Verb.
Lecture 14 Adding Appositives at the beginning and end of the sentence.
Lecture 15 Creating Sentences from Fragments
Lecture 16 What is a Participle Phrase
Lecture 17 Adding Present Participle Phrases to Sentences.
Lecture 18 Adding Past Participle Phrases to Sentences.
Lecture 19 Adding Participle Phrases at the beginning and end of Sentences.
Lecture 20 Participle Phrases as Fragments.
Lecture 21 How Gerunds function as Fragments.
Lecture 22 Co-ordinating Conjunctions to Join 2 Sentences
Lecture 23 Joining Rule : Sentence + comma + FANBOYS + Sentence = Sentence
Lecture 24 Using Sub-ordinating Conjunctions to Convert a sentence into a Fragment
Lecture 25 Joining Rule : Fragment + comma + Sentence = Sentence
Anyone unsure of how to use punctuation,Anyone who wants to deepen their understanding of punctuation,Marketers, salespeople, communications professionals,Writers and journalists,Students
Homepage

Код:
https://www.udemy.com/course/complete-punctuation-mastery-beginner-to-advanced/

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
ljjmd.Complete.Punctuation.Mastery.Beginner.To.Advanced.rar.html
Uploadgig
ljjmd.Complete.Punctuation.Mastery.Beginner.To.Advanced.rar
NitroFlare
ljjmd.Complete.Punctuation.Mastery.Beginner.To.Advanced.rar
Fikper
ljjmd.Complete.Punctuation.Mastery.Beginner.To.Advanced.rar.html