https://i122.fastpic.org/big/2024/0112/64/3bc5c98c4b3613d99baf85bb3ece0164.jpeg
Free download скачать Using AWS ECS and Fargate to Run Docker Containers
Published 1/2024
Created by Rick Crisci
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 18 Lectures ( 2h 39m ) | Size: 1.1 GB

A hands-on introduction into the configuration and optimization of AWS ECS and Fargate for beginners
What you'll learn:
Understand basic container concepts and how they fit into AWS ECS and Fargate
Create ECS Clusters using either EC2 instances or Fargate resources
Associate an Application Load Balancer with an ECS service
Manage, troubleshoot, optimize, and monitor ECS services
Requirements:
None
Description:
Are you brand new to AWS ECS and Fargate? Have you found that many of the training resources out there use complex technical jargon that make it difficult to understand the basic concepts? If you need to get a basic understanding of AWS Lambda quickly and clearly, this is the course for you.I have taught hundreds of thousands of students across a variety of platforms, and I think anyone brand new to AWS ECS and Fargate will love this course. Most lectures in this course are 5 - 10 minutes long. This course gives you an understanding of how ECS works, how it is billed, and how to deploy containers on AWS!You can begin this course now, and in two short hours you will have a strong understanding of ECS. So don't wait - give this course a try now and lean how to manage ECS and Fargate!Lessons include:Introduction to Microservices and ContainersIntroduction to ECS and FargateEC2 Container Hosts vs. FargateConfigure a VPC for ECS using CloudFormationCreate an ECS cluster, launch tasks and services, and test failuresModify an ECS clusterCreate a web server running in ECSDistribute traffic across multiple containers using an Application Load Balancer (ALB)Configure and run containers on Fargate
Who this course is for:
Anyone preparing for the AWS Certifications including Architect Associate, Developer Associate, and more
Anyone who needs to run Docker containers in AWS
Homepage

Код:
https://www.udemy.com/course/ecsandfargate/

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
zniql.Using.AWS.ECS.and.Fargate.to.Run.Docker.Containers.part1.rar.html
zniql.Using.AWS.ECS.and.Fargate.to.Run.Docker.Containers.part2.rar.html
Uploadgig
zniql.Using.AWS.ECS.and.Fargate.to.Run.Docker.Containers.part1.rar
zniql.Using.AWS.ECS.and.Fargate.to.Run.Docker.Containers.part2.rar
NitroFlare