https://i122.fastpic.org/big/2024/0114/9e/89bb2be66f256adb51ee7ff68a39a29e.jpeg
Free download скачать Digital Career Change: A beginner's guide to blogging and making money online with digital information products
by Deborah Wirsu
English | 2022 | ISBN: 0645449415 | 225 Pages | ePUB | 1.16 MB

The must-have book for newcomers to the world of blogging and selling digital information products online. Build a business you love (without breaking the bank)!
This refreshingly honest exploration of making a digital career change opens your eyes to the vast income-generating opportunities (and realities) of making money online with digital information products, and being a solo Entrepreneur.
Digital Career Change is your beginner's guide to a new way of working in the digital age.
In this practical, step-by-step guide, experienced Author and Entrepreneurship Business Coach, Deborah Wirsu, shows you how to start an online, digital information business from scratch.
Whether you want to ditch the 9-5 to strike out on your own or build a side-hustle business, this book introduces you to the Infopreneurship Business Model. It will guide you through all the formative stages of your new online business:
Learn what digital information products are and how to build a blogging business from scratch.
Understand yourpurpose and find your niche.
Get the low-down on budgetingand what it really costs to start a blog.
Finding your customers, growing a subscriber list, and communication strategies.
A guide to writing enticing blog posts (and why they're important).
Create information products and get paid for your intellectual property.
Discover how to price your work.
Earn good money online, working from wherever and whenever you like.
Ethically monetize your business to create a sustainable passive income.
Digital Career Change will empower you to embrace the world of Infopreneurship with a digital side-hustle or full-time business.

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
p066m.zip.html
NitroFlare
p066m.zip
Uploadgig
p066m.zip
Fikper
p066m.zip.html

Links are Interchangeable  - Single Extraction