https://i122.fastpic.org/big/2024/0114/21/1465c9a7a4cf80142d94e274f0e06921.jpeg
Free download скачать Get Programming: Learn to code with Python by Ana Bell
English | April 19, 2018 | ISBN: 1617293784 | 456 pages | MOBI | 4.89 Mb
Summary

Get Programming: Learn to code with Python introduces you to the world of writing computer programs without drowning you in confusing jargon or theory that make getting started harder than it should be. Filled with practical examples and step-by-step lessons using the easy-on-the-brain Python language, this book will get you programming in no time!
This book works perfectly alongside our video course Get Programming with Python in Motion, available exclusively at Manning.com:www.manning.com/livevideo/get-programmin?g-with-python-in-motion
Purchase of the print book includes a free eBook in PDF, Kindle, and ePub formats from Manning Publications.
About the Technology
Let's face it. The only way to learn computer programming is to do it. Whether you want to skill up for your next job interview or just get a few pet projects done, programming can be an amazing tool. This book is designed especially for beginners, helping them learn to program hands on, step by step, project by project. It's time to get programming!

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
0j154.zip.html
NitroFlare
0j154.zip
Uploadgig
0j154.zip
Fikper
0j154.zip.html

Links are Interchangeable  - Single Extraction