https://i122.fastpic.org/big/2024/0114/ca/8f153b866335964158a6839e760823ca.jpeg
Free download скачать Let's Use BASH on Windows 10!
by John E. Meister
English | 2017 | ISBN: 9781370013111 | 295 Pages | ePUB | 2.6 MB

This book introduces Microsoft users to a brave new world, well, actually a world that has existed for decades, the command line of UNIX. This book addresses the newly included developer tool called BASH, for Bourne-Again SHell by providing simple (hopefully) explanations and examples. The book is organized in a logical approach to the commands and functions and includes many working scripts. BASH is available now in the current 64 bit versions of Microsoft Windows 10. This developer feature in Microsoft Windows 10 makes interoperability a reality! System Administrators, web designers, software developers, engineers, and power users from all platforms will find tools that will make their tasks more enjoyable. Examples of real world use of various scripts are included in the Appendix. This book provides step by step details, screen shots and practical examples of Ubuntu's BASH on Win10 (Windows 10). These examples will also work on any Linux, (Mac OSX) or other UNIX-like system. BASH is a powerful enhancement to Microsoft's Windows 10 operating system and while intended for developers, it provides a rich set of tools for any power user. The incorporation of Canonical's Ubuntu BASH shell into recent editions of Microsoft Win10 is amazing news for anyone familiar with the power of the command line in Unix-like systems.

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
ntza2.zip.html
NitroFlare
ntza2.zip
Uploadgig
ntza2.zip
Fikper
ntza2.zip.html

Links are Interchangeable  - Single Extraction