https://i122.fastpic.org/big/2024/0114/e5/fbe9772cc2a192ca3ce28ce5e67620e5.jpeg
Free download скачать VO: Tales and Techniques of a Voice-Over Actor, 2nd Edition by Harlan Hogan
English | August 5, 2014 | ISBN: 1621534057 | True EPUB | 256 pages | 5.3 MB
One of the country's top voice-over talents shares his secrets of success in an insider's guide to the industry. Actors, broadcasters, and anyone who has longed to earn a living by speaking into a microphone will cherish this insightful and often hilarious glimpse at the business. Coverage includes:

Identifying natural talentTraining a voice to make it commercially viableGaining experience in smaller marketsMaking a demo CDAuditioning effectivelyLocating and signing with an agentJoining the appropriate unionsNegotiating contractsSelf-promoting to maximize exposure
Reflecting the quantum change that has occurred in the way voice-overs are recorded and cast in recent years, the updated Second Edition describes the advantages and disadvantages of auditioning and recording from home studios for clients around the world. This indispensable guide also addresses finding work in venues outside film and television, such as games, automated telephone systems, and websites. Aspiring and established voice-over actors will savor the behind-the-scenes details that show what actually happens during a voice-over recording session. Through it all, the author pairs performance tips with an expanded personal account of the crazed clients, practical jokes, and coincidences encountered on the long journey to success.

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
zm55z.zip.html
NitroFlare
zm55z.zip
Uploadgig
zm55z.zip
Fikper
zm55z.zip.html

Links are Interchangeable  - Single Extraction