https://i122.fastpic.org/big/2024/0115/07/ea9dfcabb22781d55dd84284ee58e307.jpeg
Free download скачать Job Application Mastery 2.0 - Unlock Your Dream Career!
Published 1/2024
MP4 | Video: h264, 1920x1080 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 4.82 GB | Duration: 4h 13m
Craft your Application Documents with Modern Tools like Chat GPT/Canva and shine in Interviews for Professional Success!

What you'll learn
Tap into the combined expertise of two courses with our bundled offering: "Creating Your Perfect Application Documents" and "How to Impress in Job Interviews."
Supercharge your career prospects with top-notch job application training from the German-speaking region, now offered in English!
Benefit from exclusive insights and advice from a seasoned German HR Director, offering a wealth of knowledge accumulated over 15 years
Secure your dream job with 5 hours of video content, over 70 lessons, 23 downloads, links, templates, and many sample phrases.
Engage in exercises, crafting your flawless application step by step. Your path to perfect documents starts here!
Unlock success with modern methods: Leverage the latest technologies and AI strategies to enhance your application process!
Prefer working in analog? No worries! All our materials come in template form, ensuring you can craft your application effortlessly, even without relying on AI
As AI shapes applicant preselection, equip yourself with winning strategies! Discover effective tips to overcome this hiring hurdle with confidence.
Optimize your LinkedIn profile for a lasting positive impression on potential employers. Master the art of professionalism for success with any desired company.
Cultivate the right mindset and follow your strategy towards your dream job. Strengthen your mental resilience and be prepared for every step on your Journey
Master the art of interview preparation! Gain insights on attire, body language, and voice modulation for a flawless performance and make a lasting impression.
Navigate challenges with ease: Mastering stressful questions and dealing with difficult interviewers!
Elevate your interview game with insider tips from a seasoned recruiter. Decode the interviewer's mindset and turn it to your advantage!
Discover the keys to captivate interviewers. Turn weaknesses into strengths, navigate uncertainties, and leave a lasting impression in your job interview!
Get a tried-and-true practical tool that has been proven for decades, enabling you to master every question perfectly-even those where you have no idea!
Access exclusive materials from an interviewer, including my set of 333 questions used to train recruiters. Gain invaluable insights for interview success!
Holistic Training: Guiding you seamlessly from document creation to interview mastery, step by step from A to Z.
Together to Success: I assist you in overcoming every application hurdle, ensuring you reach your professional goals with confidence.
Unlock success with live videos, tutorials, and practical training.
Complete the course and earn a top-tier completion certificate from the Growing Mind Academy - your key to a mega upgrade!
Requirements
No prior knowledge required. I'll guide you step by step in AI use. Prefer manual creation? Get text and design suggestions for a standout application process!
Description
You're sitting at the computer, and your heart is racing!As you fill out the job application form, fear of rejection sets in, and you know the feeling of receiving a rejection all too well.You're no longer happy in your current job and want something new. But you don't know where to start.You feel like you lack the necessary skills to find the job of your dreams. It seems like everyone else is succeeding while you're stuck in a loop.Deep inside, you feel a longing for change and a fulfilling career.You don't want to remain stuck in a job that doesn't fit you or doesn't appreciate you enough. Where you earn too little or aren't treated with respect.You want to show what you're made of and unleash your full potential. And for that, you need support.That's where I come in. I'm Thomas, a HR professional for 15 years, involved in "application processes and interviews" every day!With my Job Application Mastery 2.0, I guide you through the entire application process from A to Z. My trainings are up-to-date, allowing you to tap into the full potential available to us today.I provide you with tools and strategies you need to achieve your professional goals.I show you how to create professional application documents that will impress your target companies.I prepare you for your interviews so that you can confidently make your mark. Stress and nervousness will be a thing of the past - I promise.Together, we learn how to use modern technologies and methods to make the application process more efficient and successful, setting you apart from the competition.You'll learn from numerous practical examples and live videos how to use tools like Chat GPT or Canva effectively. No experience here? No problem! We start from scratch.If you prefer to create everything yourself, you'll receive numerous wording and design suggestions for your resume/cover letter & Co. available for download скачать.We've entered the digital age and use all available opportunities in the training. Job Application Mastery 2.0 gives you a decisive advantage in the job market. My insider knowledge as a HR professional and about 1000 conducted interviews gives it the finishing touch.YOUR DREAM JOB IS CLOSER THAN YOU THINK!Begin your journey to a fulfilling career. Find a job that suits you and receive fair compensation that appreciates your dedication and achievements!It's time for you to unleash your full potential and follow your dreams. Take the first step and learn with me how to get closer to your professional goals!In the "Job Application Mastery 2.0" seminar, you will learn:How to effortlessly create professional application documents and know exactly what mattersHow to analyze job advertisements and incorporate the most important keywords into your formulationsWhere to get the best templates for resume and cover letter to minimize your workloadHow to gain a clear advantage over other applicants with my insider tipsHow to correctly interpret your job references to determine the grades you received in your pastHow to prepare for your interview and reduce your nervousness and stressHow to act absolutely confidently and confidently in the job interview/application interview, convincing your interviewersWhat questions to expect in the introductory interview and what your perfect answer looks likeHow to handle all situations stress-free and efficiently solve tricky situationsHow to research your salary and use information sources that almost no one knowsHow to convince the other party of your salary expectations with compelling argumentsWhat levers exist that interviewers pay attention to and that only a HR professional can reveal And the best part: Everything I teach you, I summarize at the end in a practical tutorial for you.WITH PRACTICAL EXERCISES TO SUCCESSHere you see a concrete example of how to create your perfect application documents. We will review everything what we have learned.With your training, you get over 20 documents completely free of charge ready for download скачать:333 questions for the job interview, which I use in my training for recruitersNumerous wording suggestions for cover letters and resumesSample templates for the most important documentsA list of links to the most important addresses on the webAnd as a Premium Upgrade, if you complete the course entirely or at least to 80%, you are eligible to receive a first-class completion certificate from the Growing Mind Academy, with all the details, you have learned.Shape your future actively! Secure your spot in Job Application Mastery 2.0 and start your journey to your dream job. The best time to start is right now!Book your spot on the way to your new professional perspectives. Join my exclusive seminar, which you won't find anywhere else on this planet.I'll be by your side with enthusiasm and commitment. Your Coach and Trainer - Thomas
Overview
Section 1: Your Kickstart: Introduction and First Practical Steps
Lecture 1 Dynamic Overview
Lecture 2 Discover what awaits in our Training
Lecture 3 How to get the most out of this Course
Lecture 4 Lessons from the Boxing Ring for effective Training
Lecture 5 Quick Wins: Your pathway to immediate Success
Lecture 6 Quick Win No. 1 - Enhance Your Body Language with 2 Quick Tips
Lecture 7 Quick Win No. 2 - Exercise Nr. 1 - Your Strengths
Lecture 8 Quick Win No. 3 - Exercise Nr. 2 - Your Stories
Lecture 9 Your Evaluation
Lecture 10 Extra: 333 possible Questions in Job Interviews
Section 2: Your Seminar Compass: Navigating Overview and Motivation
Lecture 11 Overview
Lecture 12 Your Motivation
Lecture 13 About your Instructor, Thomas Werzinger
Section 3: Job Interviews Evolving Over Time - Let's Reflect!
Lecture 14 Introduction
Lecture 15 The Significance of Digitalisation
Lecture 16 What you need to consider in Video Interviews
Lecture 17 The Importance of Social Media
Lecture 18 What's the story with ATS systems?
Lecture 19 The Meaning of Soft Skills in Modern Times
Section 4: The Changes in the Job Market
Lecture 20 The Impact of the Labor Market on your Application Process
Lecture 21 The changed Role of the Interviewers
Lecture 22 Today's Taboo Questions in an Introductory Interview
Section 5: Your Professional Toolkit: Perfecting Application Document Preparation
Lecture 23 Introduction
Lecture 24 Common Mistakes in Crafting your Job Application Documents
Lecture 25 Analysis of the Job Advertisement
Lecture 26 Practical Example for the Analysis of the Job Advertisement
Lecture 27 Mastering the Art of Crafting Impressive Application Documents
Lecture 28 Creation of the Cover Letter - Preparation and Overview
Lecture 29 Creating the Cover Letter with Chat GPT
Lecture 30 Formatting your Resume with Chat GPT & Canva
Lecture 31 References, Recommendation Letters & Certificates
Lecture 32 Special: Insider Report - Insights into Approaches used by Recruiters
Lecture 33 Creating Impactful Video Applications
Lecture 34 Extra: The 3-Point Lighting for your Video Application
Lecture 35 Summary Exercise: Creating your own Application Documents
Section 6: Managing Success: The Ultimate Job Interview Handbook
Lecture 36 Introduction
Lecture 37 Pre-Interview Organizational Tips: Setting the Stage for Success
Lecture 38 Crafting thoughtful Questions for your Job Interview
Lecture 39 Mastering Interview Note-Taking: Essential Considerations
Lecture 40 Special: Insider Report - how Notes Highlight your Interest in the Position
Lecture 41 Managing Nervousness and Excitement with Professionalism: Tips for Success
Lecture 42 Navigating your Arrival in the Company
Lecture 43 Showcasing Your Resume and Elevator Pitch: A Winning Presentation Approach
Lecture 44 Effective Body Language Tips
Lecture 45 The Voice
Section 7: Strategic Responses: Mastering Answers to Common Job Interview Queries
Lecture 46 Introduction
Lecture 47 The Significance of good Preparation
Lecture 48 Question 1: Tell me about yourself!
Lecture 49 Question 2: What are your Strengths and Weaknesses?
Lecture 50 Question 3: Why do you want to work for our Company?
Lecture 51 Question 4: Tell me about a challenging Situation you've resolved!
Lecture 52 Question 5: Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Lecture 53 Question 6: Why did you leave your previous Job?
Lecture 54 Question 7: How do you handle Stress?
Lecture 55 Additional Top 10 Questions in a concise Overview
Lecture 56 Special: Insider Report - How to Use Chat GPT for Question Preparation!
Lecture 57 Handling unexpected Questions
Lecture 58 Handling Stress Questions and inappropriate Interviewers
Lecture 59 The STAR Method - Additional Examples to reinforce your Knowledge
Section 8: Nailing the Art of Salary Negotiation - Your Path to Financial Success
Lecture 60 Introduction
Lecture 61 Discover your Value: Unveiling the Secrets of your Market Worth!
Lecture 62 Expert Advice: Navigating your Salary Negotiation
Lecture 63 HR Insights: When is the Salary discussed!
Lecture 64 Mastering Negotiation Tactics and Strategies - Key Points to Consider!
Lecture 65 Extra Perks and Additional Benefits
Section 9: Concluding the Discussion
Lecture 66 Introduction
Lecture 67 Tips for a Positive Conclusion to your Conversation
Lecture 68 Post-Interview Reflection and Follow-Up
Lecture 69 Tips to Thoughtfully Finalize Your Decision
Lecture 70 Navigating Rejections with Resilience: Strategies for Growth and Success
Lecture 71 Closing Remarks
Lecture 72 My gift to You: Your personal Certificate
Job Application Mastery 2.0 is perfect for those seeking a career change, providing essential tips and tricks in a compact format for the entire application process.,Suitable for all professional backgrounds-be it in commerce, technology, or crafts. The universally applicable methods and strategies are easy to grasp and effortlessly implement.,Perfect for both absolute beginners and seasoned applicants. Even if you've undergone previous training, there's always something new to learn here.,Prioritize step-by-step guidance in crafting your application? The 'assignments' offer a chance to create your documents alongside the seminar - the choice is yours!,As a career coach or application advisor, refresh your knowledge and gather fresh content for your consultations with this course.,As an experienced HR Director and trainer, I've cultivated expertise in diverse global contexts, spanning Germany, Europe, USA, and Asia. This course is crafted to benefit individuals worldwide.

Homepage

Код:
https://www.udemy.com/course/job-application-mastery-20-unlock-your-dream-career/

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
ptcvs.Job.Application.Mastery.2.0.Unlock.Your.Dream.Career.part1.rar.html
ptcvs.Job.Application.Mastery.2.0.Unlock.Your.Dream.Career.part2.rar.html
ptcvs.Job.Application.Mastery.2.0.Unlock.Your.Dream.Career.part3.rar.html
ptcvs.Job.Application.Mastery.2.0.Unlock.Your.Dream.Career.part4.rar.html
ptcvs.Job.Application.Mastery.2.0.Unlock.Your.Dream.Career.part5.rar.html
Uploadgig
ptcvs.Job.Application.Mastery.2.0.Unlock.Your.Dream.Career.part1.rar
ptcvs.Job.Application.Mastery.2.0.Unlock.Your.Dream.Career.part2.rar
ptcvs.Job.Application.Mastery.2.0.Unlock.Your.Dream.Career.part3.rar
ptcvs.Job.Application.Mastery.2.0.Unlock.Your.Dream.Career.part4.rar