https://i122.fastpic.org/big/2024/0123/ba/0597dd7029a9807bca59769d735fb3ba.jpeg
Free download скачать Spring Security 6 with JWT
Published 1/2024
Created by Tushar Girase
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 21 Lectures ( 59m ) | Size: 376 MB

Spring Security
What you'll learn:
Understand Spring Security Concepts
Implement Spring Security in application
Secure implementation of REST APIs
Understanding of Spring Security module
Requirements:
Basic Knowledge of Spring Rest, Hibernate and JPA
Basic Knowledge of Spring Boot
Description:
This course is intended for the beginners and experience Java developers working with spring framework. Security is an important aspect of the modern REST API. Spring security is the most popular and used framework to secure your application. It is important to understand the concepts of spring security and how it is implemented based on which you can have your own implementation of the Spring Security for your application to be more secure. JWT is again a most popular technology to implement the token based authentication and authorization. In this course you will learn about Core Concepts of Spring Security. We will deep dive into the spring security and its core concepts which are must for any developer who is working in spring framework. Will also look at the concepts and try to understand why the implementation is given in that way. For all possibilities of the customizations offered by spring security framework. We will implement the authentication and authorization using JWT tokens. In the end of the course we will implement an use case of Library Management System where all the authenticated users can access book records but only admins will be able to add new book records to system.
Who this course is for:
Beginner Spring Boot Developers
Beginner /Experienced Java Developers
Beginner /Experienced Spring MVC Developers
Homepage

Код:
https://www.udemy.com/course/spring-security-6-with-jwt/

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
cnncf.Spring.Security.6.with.JWT.rar.html
Uploadgig
cnncf.Spring.Security.6.with.JWT.rar