https://i122.fastpic.org/big/2024/0123/32/2ae05a8f19f0a3acd8e1108bf8ec6632.jpeg
Free download скачать The Salesforce Flow Builder Masterclass
Published 1/2024
Created by Himanshu Maheshwari
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 22 Lectures ( 7h 27m ) | Size: 2.71 GB

Supercharge Your Salesforce Experience: Mastering Flow Automation for Enhanced Efficiency
What you'll learn:
Master the Fundamentals of Flow Builder
Apply Skills in Real-World Scenarios
Optimize Business Processes
Unlock Advanced Flow Design Techniques
Requirements:
Basic Salesforce Knowledge
Access to a Practice Salesforce Org
Internet Connection
Desire to learn & Automate via Flows
Description:
Welcome to the Salesforce Flow Builder Masterclass! In this comprehensive course, you'll embark on a transformative journey to become a proficient Salesforce Flow Builder. Whether you're a seasoned administrator, developer, business analyst, or consultant, this course is tailored to elevate your skills in workflow automation. Dive deep into Flow Builder's intricacies, mastering advanced techniques to design robust workflows, optimize business processes, and seamlessly integrate with external systems. With hands-on exercises and real-world scenarios, you'll gain practical experience, empowering you to automate tasks efficiently. Join us to unlock the full potential of Salesforce Flow Builder and propel your career to new heights!This masterclass is your golden ticket, whether you're an admin, developer, newbie, IT guru, business analyst, product enthusiast, or solution engineer. I've crafted this course to cater to all skill levels, so don't worry if you're just starting out - I've got you covered.Why choose this Flow Builder Masterclass? Because it's the best darn course out there! I am not just teaching Flows; in this course we are diving deep into Screen Flows, Record Triggered Flows, and Schedule Triggered Flows with real-world use cases that'll blow your mind.What's in it for you? - Streamline workflows like a pro. - Boost productivity with the magic of automation. - Ace those Salesforce challenges with confidence. - Get hired as an automation pro. Ready to become a Flow Wizard? Don't wait another second. Enroll now and supercharge your Salesforce skills! Let's make your Salesforce journey a breeze.
Who this course is for:
Anyone Seeking Salesforce Automation Skills
Anyone Seeking to Learn Flows
Salesforce Administrators
Salesforce Consultants
Business Analysts
Developers
Homepage

Код:
https://www.udemy.com/course/the-salesforce-flow-builder-masterclass/

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator