https://i123.fastpic.org/big/2024/0203/ad/edb2040449026b413cff2d5440c584ad.jpeg
Free download скачать Surrealism in Britain  By  Michael Remy
1999 | 404 Pages | ISBN: 0853318255 | PDF | 85 MB
A comprehensive study of the British surrealist movement and its achievements. The illustrated text provides a year-by-year narrative of the development of surrealism among artists, writers, critics and theorists in Britain. It also seeks to make a major contribution to the understanding of the individual achievements of the writers and artists involved and their allegiance to this key 20th-century art movement. Michel Remy draws on 20 years of studying British Surrealism to provide this biographically rich account. He has conducted personal interviews with many of the artists involved and the book includes an extensive examination of the careers of Paul Nash, Henry Moore, Eileen Agar, Len Lye, Humphrey Jennings, Grace Pailthorpe and Reuben Mednikoff, Roland Penrose, F.E. McWilliam, Conroy Maddox, Emmy Bridgwater, Edith Rimmington, Desmond Morris, Lee Miller, Julian Trevelyan, John Tunnard and others. Poetry, prose, painting, sculpture, photography and artists' texts are analyzed and the book is illustrated with 170 pictures, many in colour. The book is published to coincide with a series of exhibitions staged to mark 60 years of Surrealism in Britain.

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

FileBoom
sz192.zip
Rapidgator
sz192.zip.html
NitroFlare
sz192.zip
Uploadgig
sz192.zip
Fikper
sz192.zip.html

Links are Interchangeable  - Single Extraction