https://i123.fastpic.org/big/2024/0213/af/13a641fa959d5c35c05d31129cd807af.jpeg
Free download скачать Stop Overthinking: Practical Techniques to Improve Oneself, Overcome Negative Thoughts and Master Emotions with Emotional Intelligence. BONUS: How to Control Anxiety and Panic Attacks. (Audiobook)
English | ISBN: 9798868656897 | 2024 | 2 hours and 2 minutes | M4B@256 kbps | 224 MB
Author: John Hanson
Narrator: Michael Isa Mainasara

What You Will Learn From This Book Will Change You Forever. A guide that will help you face your fears, manage anxiety, control perfectionism, and stop overthinking forever. This book offers much more than a simple understanding of the problem. In this book, you will learn: Recognize when your thoughts take over, breaking the vicious circle and taking control. How to develop emotional intelligence. How our mind is composed and how to dominate the subconscious. Mental reprogramming. How to stop overthinking. What meditation is and how to adapt it to workers and those who are busy every day. Moreover, You will be able to reduce stress, You will sleep much better, You will learn to manage anger, frustrations, anxiety, and panic attacks, Techniques, tricks, daily proven exercises, and strategies. Control your thoughts - control your life.

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
2issp.zip.html
NitroFlare
2issp.zip
Uploadgig
2issp.zip

Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction