https://i7.imageban.ru/out/2024/03/08/71102b75b8f4a57ecb48dcac004f3056.png

[center]English | December 25, 2023 | ISBN: N/A | ASIN: B0CQYZTTZZ | 283 pages | EPUB | 20 Mb[/center]

Description:

MICROSOFT EXCEL 365 BIBLE 2024: CAREER DEFINING EXCEL ESSENTIAL SKILLS AWAITS! ?

This Microsoft Excel book includes 2 FREE bonuses
✅ BONUS #1: Downloadable workbook to practice and follow along with the examples in the book.
✅ BONUS #2: Online VBA course to automate your worksheets.

UNLEASH THE POWER OF EXCEL!
Welcome to the gateway of Excel mastery! Are you ready to transform your Excel proficiency from basic to brilliant? ? The Microsoft Excel 365 Bible 2024 is your passport to mastering the 27 must-have essential skills that catapult you from a novice to a proficient pro. Whether you're a career climber seeking advancement or aiming for a pay rise, this comprehensive Excel for dummies 2024 book is your key to success.

Unveil the power of Excel 365 with this comprehensive Excel user guide designed to equip you with the exact skills you need that employers crave. This Excel handbook not only enhances your career prospects and provide you with the pay rise you deserve, but will also turbocharge your efficiency and productivity in every Excel task.

KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
Career Accelerator: Stand out with skills directly relevant to employer needs. ?
Salary Booster: Showcase proficiency in essential Excel functions for pay rise opportunities. ?
Practical Learning Path: Tailored sections for beginners, intermediates, and advanced users. ?
Foundational Skills: Master SUM, COUNT, and AVERAGE for immediate application. ➕
Efficient Data Handling: Learn to sort, format cells, and use filters effectively. ?️
Time-Saving Shortcuts: Discover productivity-enhancing keyboard shortcuts. ⏱️
Advanced Functions: Dive into COUNTIF, SUMIF, IF, and conditional formatting. ?
Visual Insights: Create charts, sparklines, and Excel tables for impactful data visualisation. ?
Data Analysis Techniques: Utilise pivot tables and master IFERROR. ?
Advanced Formulas: Learn INDEX/MATCH, array formulas, and XLOOKUP for problem-solving. ?
Data Retrieval Mastery: Master complex lookups, drop-down lists, and data retrieval from the web. ?
Workflow Optimisation: Employ tools like Goal Seek, INDIRECT, and named ranges for efficiency. ?️

ANSWERING COMMON CONCERNS
"I don't have the time to learn everything."
This Excel for beginners book is structured for busy professionals like you, offering a focused approach with concise, practical lessons that fit into your schedule. Each section is designed for efficient learning, allowing you to progress at your own pace. ?️

"I'm already familiar with some Excel functions."
Perfect! This Excel book 2024 caters to all skill levels. Skip ahead to intermediate or advanced sections to expand your knowledge and refine your existing skills. ?

"I don't see how Excel skills will directly impact my career."
Excel proficiency is a sought-after skill across various industries. From data analysis to project management, the skills you acquire will not only make you more efficient in your current role but also open doors to new opportunities. Invest in yourself, and witness the positive impact on your career trajectory. ?

GRAB YOUR COPY TODAY AND ACHIEVE EXCEL MASTERY
Transform your career with this Excel book for beginners 2024. Master the essential Excel skills you must know and elevate your skills, advance your career, and achieve the recognition and pay rise you deserve. ?

�� Contents of download скачать:
�� B0CQYZTTZZ.epub (Suman, Harjit) (20.38 MB)

https://i.postimg.cc/VkSJ5scZ/vAvBU3y.gif

⭐️ Microsoft Excel 365 Bible The Ultimate Excel Handbook For Beginners... ✅ (20.38 MB)
NitroFlare Link(s)

Код:
https://nitroflare.com/view/8375EB438C28F0D/Microsoft.Excel.365.Bible.The.Ultimate.Excel.Handbook.For.Beginners.To.Master.The.27.Must.Have.Essential.Skills.EPUB.rar

RapidGator Link(s)

Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/c793c3945a703c4ab805debfb4d19631/Microsoft.Excel.365.Bible.The.Ultimate.Excel.Handbook.For.Beginners.To.Master.The.27.Must.Have.Essential.Skills.EPUB.rar