https://i123.fastpic.org/big/2024/0312/94/ab0053f2d51a857e7893c0fe71224994.jpeg
Free download скачать Janice Gary, "Short Leash: A Memoir of Dog Walking and Deliverance"
English | ISBN: 1611860725 | 2013 | 246 pages | PDF | 1215 KB
It's hard to believe that a walk in the park can change a life - let alone two - but for Janice Gary and her dog Barney, that's exactly what happened.

Gary relied on dogs to help her feel safe when walking on her own ever since being attacked on the streets of Berkeley as a young woman. This solution worked well for years until her canine companion passed on. Grieving, and without the benefit of a guardian, she encounters a stray Lab-Rottweiler puppy in a Piggly Wiggly parking lot and falls for his goofy smile and sweet nature. With his biscuit-sized paws, Barney promises to grow into her biggest protector yet. But fate intervenes when Barney is viciously attacked by another dog just before his first birthday. From that time on, he becomes dog-aggressive. Walking anywhere with Barney is difficult. But for Gary, walking without him is impossible.
It's only when she risks taking him to a local park that both of their lives change forever. There, Janice faces her deepest fears and discovers the grace of the natural world, the power of love and the potency of her own strengths. And Barney no longer feels the need to attack other dogs. Beautifully written, Short Leash is a moving tale of love and loss, the journey of two broken souls finding their way toward wholeness.
Read more

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
wyjr4.rar.html
NitroFlare
wyjr4.rar
Uploadgig
wyjr4.rar
Fikper
wyjr4.rar.html

Links are Interchangeable  - Single Extraction