https://i123.fastpic.org/big/2024/0314/c2/e0cc352a96adc1a12288185bf3bb7bc2.jpeg
Free download скачать Building Microservices with Azure Container Apps
Published 3/2024
Created by Memi Lavi
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 87 Lectures ( 4h 30m ) | Size: 1.28 GB

Master Azure Container Apps with hands-on work on security, scaling, Dapr, and more, led by a certified Azure architect
What you'll learn:
Deploy microservices to Container Apps
Build and push docker images to Container Registry
Secure Container Apps
Set up autoscaling for Container Apps
Monitor the status of Container Apps
Run jobs with Container Apps
Use Dapr to manage communication between containers
Make Container Apps resilient to failures and shut downs
Connect Container Apps to other Azure services using Service Connectors
Requirements:
Familiarity with Azure and the Azure portal
Basic development background
Description:
Unlock the full potential of microservices in Azure with Azure Container Apps.Building microservices in the cloud is always a challenge. Managing infrastructure, inter-service communication, containers, monitoring - there is a lot to do in order to make it run.But now, with the new Azure Container Apps service, it becomes a much easier task.With this new service you can quickly build and configure microservices and other types of apps in the cloud, utilizing containers and open source engines such as Keda and Dapr to scale and configure your system.And with this course - you'll learn everything there's to know about Azure Container Apps, from the absolute beginning to the most advanced topics.By the end of this course you'll be a real expert in Azure Container Apps, and be able to use it to design and build secure, reliable and fast microservices systems.Here is a partial list of what we'll talk about in this course:- Introduction to microservices- Introduction to containers- Basic use of Container Apps- Configuring scaling with Keda- Configuring communication with Dapr- Connecting to other services using Service Connectors- Securing Container Apps- Running jobs with Container Apps- Logging and monitoringAnd lots and lots more...Now, to make sure that this course is as valuable as possible, I made it extremely practical.Instead of just going through the various features of Container Apps, talking about each one and perhaps even doing a demo - this course takes a different approach.We're going to build, together, a full blown microservices system on Container Apps.Together, we're going to build the WorldTrip website, a fictional trip planner that's based on Container Apps.We're going to begin with the very basics - take a code and deploy it to container, and then publish it to the cloud as Container App.And then we're going to add more capabilities, such as scaling, communication, security, monitoring and more.And when we're done - you'll be able to say that you've built a microservices system on Container Apps!Now, don't worry about the code. Everything it going to be provided to you.The system is built using .NET, but you don't have to be familiar with this platform, you just better have some development knowledge.There is no other course like this!This is the only Container Apps course that takes you step-by-step towards a complete, full blown system in the cloud. At the end of it - you can definitely call yourself Azure Container Apps Expert.This course takes you from the absolute basics of Azure Container Apps to the most advanced topics, known only to few. Completing this course will give you all the knowledge required for designing modern, robust, secure and reliable microservices cloud systems, and, as a bonus, will put you in a great position when looking for your next job.No other course covers this topic in such a comprehensive and thorough way. I've put all my 20+ years of experience with hundreds of clients in this course, and I'm sure you will greatly benefit from it.- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -What do my students have to say about my cloud courses?- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -"This is the best course I have encountered on Udemy or anywhere. And I say this after buying 8 different Udemy courses before" - Arbaaz"One of the best classes in the world" - Kkvi1357"One of the best courses I've done at Udemy - top among maybe 50-100" - Russ "Memi is a true architect willing to get his hands dirty!" - Kevon"Excellent" - Ashwani"Highly recommended" - Shashank"I am loving it <3 the best part is the project based learning !" - Juhi"The best course I have taken on Udemy" - EslamAnd lots more...- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -Who is this course for?- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -Any person who is involved in Software Architecture & development can benefit from this course. That includes:- Software Architects- Junior developers- Senior developers- Architects- Anyone who is interested in the cloud and microservicesIf you're not sure if this course is for you - drop me a note!- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -What are the prerequisites for this course?- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -This course assumes a basic knowledge of Azure and the Azure portal. Note that this is NOT an Azure beginner course.It's a good idea to have some experience with software development.In any case, you don't have to have any prior knowledge of Container Apps!- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -About Me- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -I've been working with clouds for more than 12 years, spanning dozens of customers from various fields - Fortune 100 enterprises, start-ups, govt. entities, defense, telco, banking, and lots more.In addition, I am a certified Azure Architect.I've been in the software industry for more than 20 years, and a Software Architect for more than 17 years, working with a variety of clients on their microservices systems.I'm an avid speaker and trainer, having trained thousands of students in various courses.I love what I do, and my greatest passion (well, besides my family...) is designing modern, practical, and reliable cloud systems for my clients, using the best possible architecture patterns and services.
Who this course is for:
Cloud Architects who want to design and build microservices in the cloud
Developers who want to build and deploy microservices in the cloud
DevOps experts working with containers in the cloud
Anyone who is interested in microservices, containers and the cloud
Homepage

Код:
https://www.udemy.com/course/building-microservices-with-azure-container-apps/

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
jzotk.Building.Microservices.with.Azure.Container.Apps.part2.rar.html
jzotk.Building.Microservices.with.Azure.Container.Apps.part1.rar.html