https://i123.fastpic.org/big/2024/0314/bd/efc895b1b450d534b329e302e732fcbd.jpeg
Free download скачать Get things done and control your work (for Gmail)
Published 2/2024
Created by Alessandro Giulianelli
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 20 Lectures ( 1h 18m ) | Size: 397 MB

Set up the perfect organizational system to super-charge your productivity, reliability and organizational skills!
What you'll learn:
How to be in control of your work; not the other way around
Ensure nothing falls into the cracks
How to develop a reputation for being super-organized and responsive
Increase your productivity by "Getting Things Done"
Manage Gmail and Google Calendar like a pro
How to build confidence and peace of mind across everything you have to do
How to live the 0 inbox dream!
No more overwhelming inboxes, lost emails and forgetting things!
Requirements:
You must use Gmail and Google Calendar
Description:
In this course I will teach you how to build the best organizational system (in Gmail) based on the principles of 'Getting Things Done' (GTD); effectively upgrading your Gmail from a "dumb" fire hose of email into your most potent dashboard!The course will start with a short but powerful demo to show the system in action. Then, we will solve together some examples to further drive the point home. Next, I will teach you step-by-step how to build the GTD system from scratch (virgin Gmail account). Finally, I will super-charge your productivity by sharing a bunch of pro tips!FAQsWhat is GTD? GTD stands for Getting Things Done, a productivity method created by David Allen. GTD is a time management method that encourages individuals to move tasks and projects out of their mind by recording them externally (in this case Gmail) and then breaking them into actionable work items. This process aims to create clarity, enable focus, and increase productivity by prioritizing tasks based on context, priority, and available resources.What do you mean by "organizational system"? I will transform your Gmail into a project management tool capable of tracking and organizing your whole work (hence "organizational system"!). To do so we will turn on many Gmail features and leverage other Google products such as Calendar and Contacts!Credits: I wanted to thank Jennifer Petoff who taught me the basics of GTD and how to set up such a wonderful system over 8+ years ago during an internal training at Google! I also wanted to thank Google for giving Googlers amazing internal training opportunities!
Who this course is for:
You are ready to take your organizational skills to the next level
If you work with Gmail, especially if your inbox has constantly countless unread emails
You want to be organized, reliable and productive
You want to be a pro with Gmail and Google Calendar
You can't track everything you need to at work and/or in private life
Things keep falling through the cracks
The pace at work or information overload is causing you stress
Homepage

Код:
https://www.udemy.com/course/get-things-done-and-control-your-work-for-gmail/

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
gjzcg.Get.things.done.and.control.your.work.for.Gmail.rar.html
Uploadgig