https://i123.fastpic.org/big/2024/0314/9e/90c4da0f12fbf7[цензура]90878a56dc3579e.jpeg
Free download скачать Pitching Masterclass For Virtual Assistant
Published 3/2024
MP4 | Video: h264, 1920x1080 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 2.25 GB | Duration: 1h 15m
Secure your next clients with ease and confidence!

What you'll learn
Identify and articulate your Unique Value Proposition (UVP): Communicate what makes your VA services stand out and tailor your UVP to your target clients.
Master messaging techniques: Craft compelling messages that resonate with potential clients, including the ability to adapt your tone, style, and content.
Learn effective warm pitching strategies: Leverage relationships within your network to secure opportunities through personalized, warm pitches.
Design and deliver impactful cold pitches: Learn the art of cold pitching, including research, customization, and follow-up strategies to maximize your success.
Requirements
Students should already know the basics about their VA business, like services, rates, hours of operation, etc.
Students should already have skills and services to sell.
Description
Welcome to the Pitching Masterclass for Virtual Assistants! This course designed to transform the way you present your services and secure more clients. Through personalized tips that work, practical exercises, and real-world examples, you'll learn how to: craft a Unique Value Proposition that communicates what makes your VA services so specialcreate compelling pitches that land clientstailor your messaging to client needsconfidently approach both new and existing connectionsThe goal of this masterclass is to equip you with the tools and techniques needed to stand out in a competitive VA market - and connect with clients that you love! What's included in this course?An hour of video instruction. While we cover topics in depth, you can finish this course in one-setting and start pitching VA prospects today!Downloadable PDFs Scripts to help you pitch different types of connections and follow-up with potential leadsWho is This Course For?Established Virtual Assistants with a solid business foundation: This course is designed for virtual assistants who have already established their business essentials, such as branding, service offerings, and initial client base. It's aimed at VAs ready to take their business to the next level by mastering advanced pitching techniques to expand their network of clients. Participants should have a clear understanding of their business model and goals, as well as the fundamentals of marketing and client communication.VAs looking to expand their network of clients: Especially beneficial for virtual assistants seeking to grow their clientele, this course provides strategies for identifying new markets, leveraging existing networks, and engaging potential clients through both warm and cold pitches.Who This Course is NOT ForVAs seeking traditional marketing strategies: This course is not suited for virtual assistants looking for general marketing tactics or those interested in passive advertising methods. The focus here is on active, direct pitching strategies tailored for individual service providers aiming to personally connect with potential clients.VAs who are NEW new new: If you're new, as in "don't yet have any idea what services I can offer, or my rates, or anything at all," then this course is not for you.Fear not, I have TONS of beginner VA courses designed to help you launch your business, get your house in order, and find your first clients. Come back here when you're ready to grow your client-reach! About ErinThink of me like your strategic partner. With 12+ years of experience as a virtual assistant and VA Coach, I have a proven track record of delivering results. I've helped over 45,000 students around the globe kickstart successful VA businesses.Now, it's your turn. My programs combine creativity and proven strategies to help you achieve real, measurable success.I'm excited to teach pitching, one of my favorite pieces of the VA puzzle. Can't wait to see you in the course!
Overview
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Course breakdown and what we're learn
Section 2: Find Your Unique Value Proposition (UVP)
Lecture 2 What is a UVP anyway?
Section 3: Strategic Warm Pitching
Lecture 3 Cold vs. warm pitches
Lecture 4 Get the client on the phone + scripts
Lecture 5 Tailoring pitches for high-value prospects
Lecture 6 Aligning your UVP with your client's needs
Lecture 7 The Pitch + guiding questions
Lecture 8 Follow-up email
Section 4: Cold Pitching Like a Pro
Lecture 9 What is a cold pitch?
Lecture 10 The right and wrong way to cold pitch
Lecture 11 When to follow up
Lecture 12 download скачать: Pitch tracker
Section 5: Pitching through Social Media
Lecture 13 Using social media platforms for pitching
Lecture 14 How to find untapped markets
Section 6: Elevating Your Pitching Game
Lecture 15 How to sound more natural
Lecture 16 Practice using AI
Lecture 17 Video follow-up: Stand out with multimedia approaches
Lecture 18 Practical tips for looking more confident
Section 7: Sustainable Growth Strategies
Lecture 19 How referrals can help you build your business
Lecture 20 Referral scripts
Lecture 21 Referral incentives
Section 8: What comes next?
Lecture 22 Your learning journey continues!
Lecture 23 Thank you!
Established Virtual Assistants who are ready to grow your business,VAs seeking to expand their client base
Homepage

Код:
https://www.udemy.com/course/pitching-masterclass-for-virtual-assistant/

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
mtbws.Pitching.Masterclass.For.Virtual.Assistant.part3.rar.html
mtbws.Pitching.Masterclass.For.Virtual.Assistant.part1.rar.html
mtbws.Pitching.Masterclass.For.Virtual.Assistant.part2.rar.html
Uploadgig
mtbws.Pitching.Masterclass.For.Virtual.Assistant.part3.rar
mtbws.Pitching.Masterclass.For.Virtual.Assistant.part2.rar
mtbws.Pitching.Masterclass.For.Virtual.Assistant.part1.rar