https://i123.fastpic.org/big/2024/0314/ec/d6b6789ba526149226e185ad957230ec.jpeg
Free download скачать Software engineering for beginners (2024)
Published 2/2024
Created by Michal Hanusiak
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 19 Lectures ( 2h 18m ) | Size: 1.68 GB

Agile and Waterfall methods, Software processes, requirements gathering and system modeling
What you'll learn:
Understanding software processes
Overview of waterfall and agile software development methods
System and architecture modeling
Requirements gathering
Requirements:
No entry knowledge required
Description:
Are you curious about the world of software engineering? Do you dream of building exciting applications and shaping the future of technology? This beginner-friendly software engineering course is your launchpad!No prior coding or IT experience needed! I'll guide you through the fundamentals, step-by-step, equipping you with the skills and knowledge to thrive in this dynamic field. What you'll learn:Software Processes: Master the essential stages of software development, from planning and requirements gathering to coding, testing, and deployment.Agile vs Waterfall: Understand the strengths and weaknesses of both popular development methodologies and learn how to choose the right approach for different projects.System Modeling and Architecture: Gain the ability to design robust and scalable software systems by exploring key modeling techniques and architectural principles.This bootcamp is perfect for:Software developers that would like to enhance their knowledge about software processes. Junior Business Analysts, Project Managers and testers that are starting their IT journey. Company management that would like to understand how process of software implementation looks like. Career changers looking to break into the tech industry.Hobbyists who want to take their IT skills to the next level.Don't wait! Invest in your future and start your software engineering journey today.
Who this course is for:
Software Developers, Business Analysts, Project Managers

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
afxti.Software.engineering.for.beginners.2024.part1.rar.html
afxti.Software.engineering.for.beginners.2024.part2.rar.html
Uploadgig
afxti.Software.engineering.for.beginners.2024.part2.rar
afxti.Software.engineering.for.beginners.2024.part1.rar
NitroFlare
afxti.Software.engineering.for.beginners.2024.part2.rar
afxti.Software.engineering.for.beginners.2024.part1.rar