https://i123.fastpic.org/big/2024/0317/19/0476f04cdc7a534ee214da6b61ff3819.jpeg
Free download скачать Lori Beckstead, "Podcast or Perish: Peer Review and Knowledge Creation for the 21st Century "
English | ISBN: 1501385216 | 2024 | 240 pages | EPUB/pdf | 1088 KB
Podcasting scholarship is still in its nascent stages. The use of podcasting as a tool for scholarly and intellectual inquiry is a relatively new idea, to think about the medium as an alternative outlet for research output. Podcast or Perish maps out not simply a rationale for the deployment of podcasting as an outlet for open peer review, but also explores some real-world workflows for such a practice.

At the forefront of merging these exciting fields, Lori Beckstead, Ian M. Cook, and Hannah McGregor have taken a novel approach to expanding the boundaries of scholarly knowledge by considering podcasting as a focal point for intellectual discussion, engagement, and exploration. By investigating the historical development of the norms of scholarly communication, the unique affordances of sound-based scholarship, and the transformative potential of new modes of knowledge production,
Read more

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
l786e.rar.html
NitroFlare
l786e.rar
Uploadgig
l786e.rar
Fikper
l786e.rar.html

Links are Interchangeable  - Single Extraction