https://i123.fastpic.org/big/2024/0317/07/5363ee688ef61ae9bb1cd115670baf07.jpeg
Free download скачать Tere Sur Aur Mere Geet : Lata Mangeshkar in conversation with Anirudh Chawla
by Anirudh Chawla
English | 2023 | ASIN: B0CR82W82C | 649 Pages | True ePUB | 43 MB

Tere Sur Mere Geet captures the true spirit of Lata Mangeshkar, the queen of melody, as she shares memorable anecdotes from her life with RJ Anirudh. With an illustrious career spanning over seven decades, she speaks in depth about her struggles and successes in the film industry and throws light on the complex relationships she had with Indian cinema's legends. She also enthrals us with priceless behind-the-scenes stories from some of her greatest hits - from Aayega Aanewala to Tujhe Dekha to Yeh Jana Sanam, and from Madhumati to Chandni. RJ Anirudh also shares rare photos of her from his exclusive magazine and poster archives, curated over a span of 50 years. Till now, you knew Lata Mangeshkar as the Nightingale of India, now meet Lata Didi - the woman behind the voice. "Anirudh captures the beauty and soul of a legend with accuracy and respect. A priceless chronicle of the life and times of Lata Didi." Asha Parekh "Truly honored and humbled that Lata Didi gave such a heartfelt tribute to the Roshan family." Rakesh Roshan "Lata Didi and Kishoreda's historic bond has been immortalised in Didi's own words." Leena Chandavarkar Ganguly About the Author RJ Anirudh Chawla is one of the most renowned Film and Music Journalists in India, having hosted popular shows on BigFM, RadioCity and All India Radio over the last 25 years. He has had the privilege of interviewing the biggest legends across generations - from Amitabh Bachchan, Dev Anand, and Waheeda Rehman, to Shahrukh Khan, Ranbir Kapoor, and Alia Bhatt. Anirudh is also the writer of the biopic PM Narendra Modi (2019), and has directed Sabki Bajegi Band (2015), for which he won the Best Screenplay Award at the International Filmmaker Festival of World Cinema at London.

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
onrgx.rar.html
NitroFlare
onrgx.rar
Uploadgig
onrgx.rar
Fikper
onrgx.rar.html

Links are Interchangeable  - Single Extraction