https://i123.fastpic.org/big/2024/0320/0c/d0679e6dd9f6be7ea23b132735b4130c.jpeg
Free download скачать Kickstart Your Security Engineering Career: A step-by-step guide to getting your first job in security engineering
by Raaghav Srinivasan, Karan Dwivedi

English | March 6, 2024 | ASIN: B0CTGQ9SRM | 214 pages | PNG (.rar) | 35 Mb

Do you need help to break into the security engineering industry? Look no further than "Kickstart Your Security Engineering Career"! This meticulously crafted guide, developed by industry experts with over a decade of collective experience, provides a step-by-step framework for landing your dream job. Unlike other career guides, this book goes beyond theory and provides actionable steps to develop the knowledge, skills, mindset, and experience necessary for success. In addition, with exercises to measure progress at the end of each chapter, you'll gain the confidence to tackle even the most challenging interviews. The book includes a dedicated chapter covering different question types and approaches so you can be prepared to impress any interviewer.
A high-level outline of the book is as follows -IntroductionBuilding BreadthBuilding DepthSkills and ExperiencesSecurity Engineering InterviewsAdditional ResourcesWe specifically cover the following roles within security engineering; however, the basic concepts around building breadth, skills, experiences, and interview preparation that we discuss in the book still apply to all security roles.Application Security EngineerInfrastructure Security EngineerPenetration TesterDetection EngineerDigital Forensics and Incident Response
The book has a companion website - kickstartseceng[dot]com, offering everyone additional and regularly updated resources.
Some early praise we have received from our readers -
"It is very helpful for people who want to get started in infoSec. The book does a really great job describing how to get into the field and good info on what roles are available." - Technology Assurance Audit Associate @ KPMG.
"I wish I had access to something like this when I started my career." - Staff Security Research Engineer @ Series E startup.
"Anybody who wishes to pursue security engineering should read this book" - Student@ Columbia University.
"The language in the book was perfect for beginners. The diagrams and exercises were great to help visualize certain security concepts, and I appreciated the sample resumes provided." - Undergrad at the University of Southern California.

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
pb23b.rar.html
NitroFlare
pb23b.rar
Uploadgig
pb23b.rar
Fikper
pb23b.rar.html

Links are Interchangeable  - Single Extraction