https://i123.fastpic.org/big/2024/0320/64/7e1bae7d228f55150f220fefcb2c5864.jpeg
Free download скачать WORDPRESS FOR BEGINNERS 2024: The Complete Step By Step Guide To Learn How To Master Wordpress For Beginners And Seniors To Create And Publish A Website. With Tips And Tricks
by Matt E. Walker

English | March 9, 2024 | ASIN: B0CXN9S9NF | 160 pages | PNG (.rar) | 33 Mb

WordPress is a platform with a deep heritage. Through the introduction of innovative features and the growth of a close-knit community, this platform has become a dominant player in its field. But with such a long history, it may be difficult to keep up with all the significant changes that have taken place in the last many decades.
The good news is that you can get a feel for WordPress's major moments in its history. Get the overall picture while still understanding the crucial specifics by splitting the platform's prior advancements into key feature-based categories.
This book will serve as an introduction to WordPress and will go over its history of development. Before talking about the future of the platform, we'll take a look at its past in terms of things like plugins, themes, and community organizations. Alright, let's begin!
Exploring and understanding the amazing new features of the WordPress can be confusing even for many professionals. But have no fear. This book got you covered.
This easy-to-understand manual is specially made for Beginners and Seniors who want to master WordPress without stress.
This comprehensive manual presents all you need to know about WordPress in simple and clear terms.
Here is a preview of what you will learn in this book:What Is WordpressHow To Build A Wordpress WebsiteWhat Is A Domain NameHow To Create A Wordpress.Com AccountHow To Set The Homepage In WordpressHow To Use General Setting In WordpressHow To Adjust Writing SettingsHow To Adjust Reading SettingsHow To Adjust Discussion SettingsHow To Adjust Newsletter SettingsHow To Create A PodcastHow To Adjust Performance SettingsHow To Adjust Hosting ConfigurationHow To Configure Media SettingsHow To Write A Blog PostTips And Tricks You Will Need Everyday

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
m4c7n.rar.html
NitroFlare
m4c7n.rar
Uploadgig
m4c7n.rar
Fikper
m4c7n.rar.html

Links are Interchangeable  - Single Extraction