https://s56.radikal.ru/i151/0911/82/ea74b7822eb0.jpg

The Face Machine - это новый плагин для Autodesk Maya от компании Anzovin Studio, предназначенный для создания мимики трехмерного персонажа. С помощью этого модуля настройка оснастки персонажа выполняется очень быстро. Для настройки выражения лица The Face Machine использует вспомогательный лицевой виджет, помогающий быстро настроить мимику. Интеллектуальная технология распознавания лица персонажа позволяет программе безошибочно определить верхнюю и нижнюю губы персонажа, а, следовательно, и выполнить настройку анимации лица. Модуль существенно экономит время, потраченное на расстановку весов модели.

https://i032.radikal.ru/0911/92/833850ef7115.jpg

Свернутый текст

Fast Rigging
Like The Setup Machine, The Face Machine uses a simple “face widget” to rig your character. Just fit it to your mesh and hit rig!

Intelligent Auto-Weighting
TFM’s intelligent weighting technology is capable of automatically recognizing the difference between an upper lip and a lower lip on most faces, cutting down manual weight cleanup time to a fraction of what’s needed for other influence-based face rigs.

Integrated Interface
A special schematic window, embedded in each TFM character, allows you to select facial controls with unparalleled ease.

Direct Control
Just grab your character’s face controls and start posing! The Face Machine eliminates clumsy blend shape sliders and puts you in control of your character’s expressions.

Custom Box Controls
With its simple box control creation interface, TFM makes multidimensional sliders a snap to create.

Pose Saving and Recall
TFM allows you to easily save a pose into the characters very own personal facial pose library, either locally for your own use or on a server for use by a team of animators. The library interface comes complete with thumbnails for easy pose referencing.

Auto Deformation Manipulation
The Face Machine's rig gives you control over fine-tuning every aspect of your character's face. Auto deformation values can be easily adjusted to allow for even MORE detailed control of your poses.

Поддерживаемые продукты: Autodesk Maya 7, 8, 8.5, 2008, 2009, 2010 (32/64-bit)

В архиве также содержится руководство пользователя.

Операционная система (ОС): Windows 2000/XP/Vista.
Размер (Size): 36.2 MB (Лекарство в архиве)

Подпись автора

"her penultimate sighs called softly on the kindling wind
her saintly eyes filling with tears, lifting with truth
and then a golden flash like the onset of heaven
leaving her screams breaking my heart
and in the grip of fire I knew the death of love"

!

Член клуба Позити ффф