https://i123.fastpic.org/big/2024/0401/51/3832e45780e63d4bfb32622beec32e51.jpeg
Free download скачать Black and White Geometrics: Digital Dimensions from Street Photography
by E.J. Kelly

English | March 11, 2024 | ASIN: B0CXT8DXX8 | 83 pages | PNG (.rar) | 16 Mb

"Black and White Geometrics: Digital Dimensions in Street Photography" is a captivating photo book filled with stunning images that take you on a visual journey through the world of black and white geometric photography. The author's passion for street photography shines through the pages as he captures the beauty of lines, shapes, and patterns found in the world around us.
From the London tube, the towers in Madrid to the Mushroom edifice in Seville, the book features a collection of black and white photographs taken over many years, with short essays about each location and the author's thoughts about the images. The photo book also includes the technical information for each image.
The book celebrates the simplicity and power of geometric photography, exploring how patterns, lines, and shapes can be used to create beautiful compositions that captivate the viewer's attention.
Whether you're an aspiring photographer or an art lover, this book is must-read. It offers a unique perspective on the beauty of the world around us and will inspire you to explore your own creativity and photography ideas.
So, open your eyes, grab your camera, and join the author on this inspiring journey through the world of black and white geometric photography."

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
zrtdz.rar.html
NitroFlare
zrtdz.rar
Uploadgig
zrtdz.rar
Fikper
zrtdz.rar.html

Links are Interchangeable  - Single Extraction