https://i123.fastpic.org/big/2024/0401/e5/16da66126c8a048c6b3da083b29360e5.jpeg
Free download скачать Engineering Drawing through Problems
by S. K. Sinha

English | March 8, 2024 | ASIN: B0CX5BT3TW | 81 pages | PNG (.rar) | 12 Mb

This book is the second edition of the same book published earlier. The second edition is an updated version, with an extra topic. The first edition is no more available for purchase.
A number of good books on Engineering Drawing are available. There is absolutely no need for yet another book in this area. The purpose of the present book is only to supplement learning by offering accurate and detailed solutions to some chosen problems. It does not purport to replace the existing texts in engineering drawing. Therefore, students are advised to refer to the existing books for theoretical concepts, and use this book only as a supplementary tool. Brief explanatory notes explaining the solution procedures are, of course, there.
The following topics (problems and solutions) are covered:
Projection of Points, Straight lines and Lamina
Projection of Solids and their Sections
Interpenetration of Solids
Surface Development
Orthographic and Isometric Projections
The book follows the convention of the First Angle Projection.
All the drawings in the book are made in AutoCAD (2024), for accuracy.
Students and faculty members of most of the recognized educational institutions are eligible for free educational license of all Autodesk products, including AutoCAD, which can be downloaded from their US site. The licence expires after one year of downloading, but it can again be repeatedly renewed for another year for free, till the individual is eligible for a free licence.. The procedure is explained in the book.

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
pol9m.rar.html
NitroFlare
pol9m.rar
Uploadgig
pol9m.rar
Fikper
pol9m.rar.html

Links are Interchangeable  - Single Extraction