https://i123.fastpic.org/big/2024/0401/8b/1e54b9e1216d381273edab19f077e28b.jpeg
Free download скачать Thomas Fazi, "The Battle for Europe: How an Elite Hijacked a Continent and How we Can Take it Back"
English | ISBN: 0745334512 | 2014 | 216 pages | EPUB | 2 MB
The Battle for Europe brings into sharp focus the historical importance of the current political, economic and social turmoil in Europe. Thomas Fazi explains what has happened in Europe following the financial crash of 2008 as a classic case of economic shock doctrine - and the first instance in history where such 'therapy' has been applied to an entire continent.

Fazi argues that the EU's insistence on pursuing austerity - despite its failure as policy and the creation of human suffering - shouldn't be viewed simply as a case of short-sightedness, but as an attempt by the wealthy elite to do away with the last remnants of the welfare state and complete the neoliberal project.
As well as offering an urgent critique of the EU as currently constituted, The Battle for Europe showcases a programme for progressive reform, drawing on the experience of movements and groups such as the popular left party SYRIZA in Greece.
Read more

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
3b82r.rar.html
NitroFlare
3b82r.rar
Uploadgig
3b82r.rar
Fikper
3b82r.rar.html

Links are Interchangeable  - Single Extraction