https://i123.fastpic.org/big/2024/0401/b6/e1d69d6369c21053eac918bcf4b7c7b6.jpeg
Free download скачать Sebastian P. Brock, "The Bible in the Syriac Tradition"
English | 2006 | ISBN: 1593333005 | PDF | pages: 162 | 0.7 mb
This is a basic introduction to the various Syriac translations of the Bible and the ways in which they were used in the Syriac tradition. Originally written for an MA Course in Syriac Studies at the St Ephrem Ecumenical Research Institute (SEERI), in Kottayam, India, this new edition has been brought up to date and the bibliography expanded.The first chapter, besides giving an initial overview of the Syriac Bible, also explores how the Bible comes down to us, and problems of biblical translation in general.Chaper 2 gives an outline of the various different Syriac translations that have survived, while Chapter 3 looks at how the books of the Syriac Bible have reached us: in biblical manuscripts, lectionaires, printed editions, and translations.The remaining chapters are devoted to the reception history of the Syriac Bible: the ways in which it has been interpreted, the commentary tradition, its use in preaching, in liturgy, and in spirituality. An appendix offers some comparative samples (in translation) to illustrate some of the differences between the different Syriac translations.Finally, a classified bibliography provides convenient guidance to the most important editions, tools, and secondary literature.

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
cyxe1.rar.html
NitroFlare
cyxe1.rar
Uploadgig
cyxe1.rar
Fikper
cyxe1.rar.html

Links are Interchangeable  - Single Extraction