https://i123.fastpic.org/big/2024/0401/ef/8c5bf85ef5ee68ff22b35c843bc3ddef.jpeg
Free download скачать Juliet Kaarbo, "The Oxford Handbook of Foreign Policy Analysis "
English | ISBN: 0198843062 | 2024 | 800 pages | EPUB, PDF | 2 MB + 25 MB
The Oxford Handbook of Foreign Policy Analysis repositions the subfield of Foreign Policy Analysis (FPA) to a central analytic location within the study of International Relations (IR). Over the last twenty years, IR has seen a cross-theoretical turn toward incorporating domestic politics, decision-making, agency, practices, and subjectivity - the staples of the FPA subfield. This turn, however, is underdeveloped theoretically, empirically, and methodologically.

To reconnect FPA and IR research, this handbook links FPA to other theoretical traditions in IR, takes FPA to a wider range of state and non-state actors, and connects FPA to significant policy challenges and debates. By advancing FPA along these trajectories, the handbook directly addresses enduring criticisms of FPA, including that it is isolated within IR, it is state-centric, its policy relevance is not always clear, and its theoretical foundations and methodological techniques are stale.
Read more

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
d9jey.rar.html
NitroFlare
d9jey.rar
Uploadgig
d9jey.rar
Fikper
d9jey.rar.html

Links are Interchangeable  - Single Extraction