https://i123.fastpic.org/big/2024/0401/a3/96807217bf62d56f8ab780e0edd756a3.jpeg
Free download скачать Thomas Biebricher, "The Oxford Handbook of Ordoliberalism "
English | ISBN: 0198861206 | 2022 | 592 pages | PDF | 50 MB
Since the financial crisis of 2008, ordoliberalism emerged from relative obscurity to become one of the crucial terms of analysis across a wide range of academic literatures and public discussion. In fact, it became the main reference for a number of issues, including assessments of the attempted resolution of the Eurozone crisis, arguments about German hegemony in Europe, debates over the future of economic liberalism and controversies about authoritarian liberalism. What is striking about ordoliberalism is its pronounced ambiguity, as some view it as a more refined and potentially progressive variant of neoliberalism, while others cast it as a blueprint for a regime of austerity reigning over a society of competition with only rudimentary democratic institutions. And while ordoliberalism is often portrayed as a quintessentially German tradition, its impact has not been confined to the German context, extending all the way to the unlikely case of China. In short, ordoliberalism is a phenomenon of arguably considerable influence that remains poorly understood, as it is mystified by its proponents and vilified by its critics.

Read more

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
lsv96.rar.html
NitroFlare
lsv96.rar
Uploadgig
lsv96.rar
Fikper
lsv96.rar.html

Links are Interchangeable  - Single Extraction