https://i123.fastpic.org/big/2024/0401/6e/5788b06d315db1e3f12a6f5272f8fa6e.jpeg
Free download скачать Tim Saunders, "Under a Big Sky: Facing the elements on a New Zealand Farm"
English | 2022 | ISBN: 1988547946 | EPUB | pages: 288 | 1.3 mb
The joys and challenges of day-to-day farming in extraordinary circumstances.

Tim Saunders writes about his life and work on the farm that's been in his family for five generations. There's drought, farming during lockdown, illness, financial pressure and the drive to become more environmentally friendly.
Woven throughout is Tim's love of, and respect for, the land, animals and the environment. He describes how farming is intertwined with the weather, how the weather has changed, how the changes affect farmers and what they are doing to counteract this.
With the impact of climate change there is a need to change farming practices. Like other farmers Tim and his family are closely studying their farming system, deciding what needs to be done to survive, and how to work within the environment while feeding an ever-growing population. They look to the past to shepherd the future.
'Beautifully observed writing about valuing the land we walk on, the air we breathe, and our interconnectedness.' Joan McKenzie, Newstalk ZB
'This elegiac portrait of working the land is both pertinent and perceptive. It distils the essence of what it means to farm the land.' NZ Listener

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
46mej.rar.html
NitroFlare
46mej.rar
Uploadgig
46mej.rar
Fikper
46mej.rar.html

Links are Interchangeable  - Single Extraction