https://i123.fastpic.org/big/2024/0401/61/ea9aeac5903aba1be760cc9248b87c61.jpeg
Free download скачать Neil D'Silva, "Yakshini"
English | ISBN: 9353336740 | 2019 | 264 pages | AZW3 | 1451 KB
Halfway to the heavens, in a realm hidden by clouds, a divine beauty-a Yakshini-is facing a sentence for her folly. Down on earth, a couple in Maharashtra is expecting their seventh child, and is performing a special yajna to fulfill their desires. By a strange quirk of fate, these two distinctly different lives are soon to be intertwined. Fifteen-year-old Meenakshi is no ordinary girl. Blessed with celestial attributes, she has beauty that would rival a goddess', a unique communion with nature, and a supernatural being living inside her. Even so, Meenakshi lives amongst men and eventually, the evil eye falls upon her. That's when the Yakshini inside her awakens. As the Yakshini takes control, Meenakshi is catapulted into a world of passion and violence that even threatens her husband's life. Neil D'Silva's Yakshini is a toe-curling, spine-tingling tale where mythology comes deliciously alive on the page. With its fantastic creatures and unforgettable characters, the book highlights the tussle between the supernatural and the human, sure to enchant all readers.

Read more

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
em10i.rar.html
NitroFlare
em10i.rar
Uploadgig
em10i.rar
Fikper
em10i.rar.html

Links are Interchangeable  - Single Extraction