https://i123.fastpic.org/big/2024/0410/96/4b43b9c8d550112890bed0878faca596.jpeg
Free download скачать Woke or Not?: A Guide to Woke for Older People (Audiobook)
English | ISBN: 9798882296413 | 2024 | 4 hours and 43 minutes | M4B@128 kbps | 262 MB
Author: Nina Thom
Narrator: Deidra O'ree

What does woke mean? Learn about wokeness, its origin, and why it has become controversial. You may have heard this hotly debated buzzword. Perhaps you feel sidelined in conversations about social justice issues and are surprised by how quickly its meaning has changed from a compliment to a slur. This is not a critical race theory book or a cancel culture guide, but it explains these highly nuanced concepts. In today's amplified "fake news" environment, we need a straightforward and unbiased social justice book for adults. Navigate woke culture and understand its terminology without a political or social science degree. Nina Thom has written this well-researched, anti-racist book for adults to help you distinguish between "genuine" and "performative activism." This is the ultimate wokeness book that explains the societal impacts on politics, education, sports, and the arts.

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
g97tj.rar.html
NitroFlare
g97tj.rar
Uploadgig
g97tj.rar

Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction