https://i123.fastpic.org/big/2024/0413/85/c34fe4ab3527ec4705d2d733fc49ea85.jpg

Python Pcap: Pass Certified Associate In Python Programming 
Published 9/2022 
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz 
Language: English

| Size: 1.72 GB[/align]
| Duration: 5h 28m 
Turn your basic Python into intermediate level Python skills and pass PCAP exam (Associate level)

What you'll learn
Take the next step in Python: from beginner to intermediate level
Prepare for PCAP-31-0x exam
Get intermediate Python skills for Software Development, Data Science, Machine Learning etc.
Apply for entry-level Python jobs
Code along with me for real-life programming practice
Create three practical programs
Requirements
Basic Python knowledge (PCEP-level knowledge)
A device with Internet access
Willingness to learn :)
Description
Welcome! My name's Adrian and I'm a professional Software Developer. If you already know basic Python and want to take another step with your skills, then you've just found an excellent course for that! Along the way, you will also create three practical Python programs!According to statistics, Python is in the top 3 programming languages all around the world. It is much easier and quicker to learn that most other languages. At the same time, it's extremely popular among software developers, data analysts and other IT professions. All of this makes it an excellent choice for your first programming language.COURSE OVERVIEW  In this course, you'll learn intermediate-level Python 3 and you'll get prepared for the Certified Associate in Python Programming exam (PCAP). You will need basic Python skills (entry-level PCEP exam knowledge) to start this course. I'll show you how to install Python and all the necessary tools.In the videos, we dive straight into the code to get you started as quickly as possible. You'll get a chance to code along with me for the best learning experience. You'll also get to write three practical programs to practice your skills.There are 5 exam blocks when you sit the PCAP exam. Consequently, this course has 5 main modules, each one focusing on a different exam block. At the end of each module, you'll have a chance to solve an exam quiz to check your skills. This course also comes with a mock PCAP exam at the very end. It will have the same format as your actual exam, with the same passing grade and time limit. It will show you what kinds of questions you can expect.COURSE ADVANTAGES• concise - the short video lectures focus on the most important aspects: there are just a few hours of videos to get you started ASAP• based on practice - instead of useless academic theory, you learn the best developing practices drawn from my work experience,• reasonably priced - compared to stationary developer bootcamps, the course is much cheaper, so you save not only time but also money,• available anywhere, anytime - the online form lets you run the course in the most convenient place (at home, work or in a café) and time (while commuting by metro or relaxing at home after work), so you can adjust it to your agenda,• accessible on desktop, mobile and TV - you can display my lectures on the device of your choice, so you don't have to stick to your PC, • certificate of completion - after completing the course, you will receive a printable certificate that will make your resume more attractive.

Overview

Section 1: Introduction

Lecture 1 What is the PCAP certificate?

Lecture 2 Who is this course for?

Lecture 3 What should you already know?

Lecture 4 The necessary tools

Lecture 5 Getting started with Anaconda

Lecture 6 Online tools

Lecture 7 Ready?

Section 2: Modules and Packages

Lecture 8 Course in beta version: help me :)

Lecture 9 Introduction to modules

Lecture 10 Importing modules

Lecture 11 Math module

Lecture 12 Random module

Lecture 13 Platform module

Lecture 14 Extra: PyPI repository

Lecture 15 Creating your own modules

Lecture 16 Running own modules directly and indirectly

Lecture 17 Own modules: practical example

Lecture 18 Module locations: sys.path

Lecture 19 Using packages in Python

Section 3: Strings

Lecture 20 Internal string representation

Lecture 21 Basic string operations

Lecture 22 Searching inside strings

Lecture 23 Joining, splitting and sorting strings

Lecture 24 Comparing strings

Lecture 25 Mini Project: Random password generator

Section 4: Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)

Lecture 26 Introduction to OOP

Lecture 27 Classes and objects

Lecture 28 Encapsulation and abstraction

Lecture 29 Instance variables

Lecture 30 Class variables

Lecture 31 Comparison: instance, class and local variables

Lecture 32 Methods

Lecture 33 Reflection and introspection

Lecture 34 Introduction to inheritance

Lecture 35 Inheriting properties

Lecture 36 Inheriting class variables and methods

Lecture 37 Overriding properties and methods

Lecture 38 isinstance() an 'is' operator

Lecture 39 Multiple inheritance

Lecture 40 Diamond problem

Lecture 41 Mini Project: Rock-paper-scissors game

Section 5: Exceptions

Lecture 42 Important: Exceptions in PCEP and PCAP exams

Lecture 43 (PCEP&PCAP) Introduction to exceptions

Lecture 44 (PCEP&PCAP) Exception hierarchy

Lecture 45 (PCEP&PCAP) Propagating exceptions

Lecture 46 (PCEP&PCAP) Assertion exceptions

Lecture 47 Try. except with else

Lecture 48 The finally keyword

Lecture 49 The raise keyword

Lecture 50 Exceptions as objects

Lecture 51 Creating your own exceptions

Section 6: Miscellaneous

Lecture 52 List comprehensions

Lecture 53 Lambda functions

Lecture 54 map() and filter() with lambdas

Lecture 55 Closures

Lecture 56 Introduction to file handling

Lecture 57 Text file reading basics

Lecture 58 Text file writing basics

Lecture 59 Binary file basics

Lecture 60 File handling modes

Lecture 61 Predefined streams

Lecture 62 Stream errors

Lecture 63 Mini Project: To-do list

Section 7: Extra

Lecture 64 Congratulations!

Lecture 65 Course Jupyter files

Lecture 66 Bonus lecture

People who want to pass the PCAP Associate-Level exam,People who passed the PCEP entry-level exam and want to continue studying,Beginners with some basic programming experience,Wanna-be software developers and data analysts,People who need intermediate Python for Machine Learning, Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
https://images2.imgbox.com/98/ee/5Tjo4RxL_o.jpg

Код:
https://voltupload.com/tmi1ygahonrs/_Python_PCAP_Pass_Certified_Associate_in_Python_Programming_2023-3.z01
https://voltupload.com/jsbh3r90u0go/_Python_PCAP_Pass_Certified_Associate_in_Python_Programming_2023-3.zip
Код:
https://rapidgator.net/file/063ecff6b5914799afc9b06337659318/_Python_PCAP_Pass_Certified_Associate_in_Python_Programming_2023-3.z01
https://rapidgator.net/file/17393289962761cf8f2e7ebd8f8c3731/_Python_PCAP_Pass_Certified_Associate_in_Python_Programming_2023-3.zip

Free search engine download скачать: Udemy - Python PCAP Pass Certified Associate in Python Programming 2023-3