https://i123.fastpic.org/big/2024/0422/37/6c6a44ec11aac77fd579654df7f27737.jpeg
Free download скачать Native Nations: A Millennium in North America (Audiobook)
English | ASIN: B0CDHKPFWL | 2024 | 21 hours and 30 minutes | M4B@64 kbps | 618 MB
Author: Kathleen DuVal
Narrator: Carolina Hoyos

A magisterial history of Indigenous North America that places the power of Native nations at its center, telling their story from the rise of ancient cities more than a thousand years ago to fights for sovereignty that continue today. Long before the colonization of North America, Indigenous Americans built diverse civilizations and adapted to a changing world in ways that reverberated globally. And, as award-winning historian Kathleen DuVal vividly recounts, when Europeans did arrive, no civilization came to a halt because of a few wandering explorers, even when the strangers came well armed.

A millennium ago, North American cities rivaled urban centers around the world in size. Then, following a period of climate change and instability, numerous smaller nations emerged, moving away from rather than toward urbanization. From this urban past, egalitarian government structures, diplomacy, and complex economies spread across North America. So, when Europeans showed up in the sixteenth century, they encountered societies they did not understand-those having developed differently from their own-and whose power they often underestimated.

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

Rapidgator
nsbk6.rar.html
Uploadgig
nsbk6.rar

Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction