https://i123.fastpic.org/big/2024/0422/d3/0c2a8f49703d925b27c2ca119d1299d3.jpeg
Free download скачать 2014-2015 Basic and Clinical Science Course (BCSC): Section 10: Glaucoma  By  George A. Cioffi
2014 | 252 Pages | ISBN: 1615255648 | PDF | 109 MB
Provides a comprehensive discussion of glaucoma, including epidemiology and the social and economic impacts of the disease; hereditary and genetic factors; intraocular pressure and aqueous humor dynamics; and clinical evaluation and surgical therapy. The various classes of medical therapy for glaucoma are described in terms of efficacy, mechanism of action and safety. Contains numerous images illustrating disease entities and surgical techniques.Upon completion of Section 10, readers should be able to:Identify the epidemiologic features of glaucoma, including the social and economic impacts of the diseaseDescribe the clinical evaluation of the glaucoma patient, including history and general examination, gonioscopy, optic nerve examination, and visual fieldDescribe the clinical features, evaluation, and treatment of primary open-angle glaucoma and normal-tension glaucomaList the various clinical features of and therapeutic approaches for the primary and secondary open-angle glaucomas

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

FileFox
5ix7a.rar
Rapidgator
5ix7a.rar.html
Uploadgig
5ix7a.rar

Links are Interchangeable  - Single Extraction