https://i123.fastpic.org/big/2024/0422/71/0d6c19176fed6845a4d09dc2a45bb771.jpeg
Free download скачать 2014-2015 Basic and Clinical Science Course (BCSC): Section 13: Refractive Surgery  By  M. Bowes Hamill
2014 | 257 Pages | ISBN: 1615255672 | PDF | 106 MB
Major revision for 2014-2015!Covers the science of refractive surgery, accommodative and nonaccommodative treatment of presbyopia, and patient evaluation. Examines specific procedures in refractive surgery and their potential complications, as well as refractive surgery in ocular and systemic disease. This year's major revision features new graphics and updated information on lens implants used in the United States and other countries.Upon completion of Section 13, readers should be able to:Identify the general types of lasers used in refractive surgeriesExplain the steps including medical and social history, ocular examination and ancillary testing in evaluating whether a patient is an appropriate candidate for refractive surgeryFor incisional keratorefractive surgery, describe the history, patient selection, surgical techniques, outcomes, and complicationsExplain recent developments in the application of wavefront technology to surface ablation and LASIKDescribe the different types of IOLs used for refractive correction

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

FileFox
6vdni.rar
Rapidgator
6vdni.rar.html
Uploadgig
6vdni.rar

Links are Interchangeable  - Single Extraction