https://i123.fastpic.org/big/2024/0422/be/91024742db45b2f6a98edd3e6aae15be.jpeg
Free download скачать 2014-2015 Basic and Clinical Science Course (BCSC): Section 4: Ophthalmic Pathology and Intraocular Tumors  By  Robert H. Rosa Jr.
2014 | 402 Pages | ISBN: 1615255583 | PDF | 151 MB
Section 4 presents materials in two parts: Part I, Ophthalmic Pathology; and Part II, Intraocular Tumors: Clinical Aspects. Part I uses a hierarchy that moves from general to specific to help derive a differential diagnosis for a specific tissue. Part II is a compilation of selected clinical aspects of importance to the general ophthalmologist. Following Part II are the American Joint Committee on Cancer 2010 staging forms for ocular and adnexal tumors.Upon completion of Section 4, readers should be able to:Describe a structured approach to understanding major ocular conditions based on a hierarchical framework of topography, disease process, general diagnosis and differential diagnosisSummarize the steps in handling ocular specimens for pathologic study, including obtaining, dissecting, processing, and staining tissuesIdentify those ophthalmic lesions that indicate systemic disease and are potentially life threatening

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

FileFox
g3652.rar
Rapidgator
g3652.rar.html
Uploadgig
g3652.rar

Links are Interchangeable  - Single Extraction