https://i123.fastpic.org/big/2024/0422/a1/1c3a3e25548413063a50ce48a3942fa1.jpeg
Free download скачать Benefits that accounting clerks have noticed since becoming able to use VBA: Are you having trouble getting reprimanded by your boss for making too many mistakes?
by Nyaru peso

English | March 30, 2024 | ASIN: B0CW1B659M | 97 pages | PDF | 28 Mb

Are you an accountant, clerical worker, or manager who
✓No matter how much attention you pay, no matter how much you check, you still make mistakes, and your boss yells at you for it, and it's driving you crazy...
✓You can't finish your overtime work no matter how hard you try, and you feel like you are going to collapse...
✓You want to delegate work to your subordinates but you are afraid of making mistakes, and the work is piling up because you can't delegate it.
If you are in this situation, there is a way to improve it.
It is a programming language called VBA!
What is VBA?
Is it that thing you get in Excel?
Isn't it really not that complicated?"
VBA stands for Visual Basic for Applications and is a programming language that comes standard with Excel.
Many people have never heard of VBA, or even if they have, they may not know what VBA can do and how much it can do.
Some people may think that VBA is a tool to improve business efficiency that can be used a little more than functions.
No, it is not just that. Of course there is an aspect of business efficiency.
If you can use VBA, you can literally solve the problems mentioned at the beginning of this article in no time. What is important is "beyond that.
In fact, the author has worked for more than 10 companies, both full-time and temporary, and most of them were in the accounting and clerical fields.
Accounting and clerical work is very strict in dealing with mistakes, and I myself have worked with the utmost care to avoid mistakes.
However, no matter how hard I concentrate, no matter how many checks I do, no matter how ingenious I am, there are times when I make a mistake.
More than once or twice I was yelled at by my boss for these mistakes.
However, being able to use VBA has completely changed the way I work. I now work as a VBA SE after a lot of study.
VBA is not just a tool to improve office efficiency.
I will explain how great you can do by studying VBA, how it can help you in your actual work, and what opportunities it can open up for you in your life.
I will share with you the benefits that the author has actually experienced and realized, which you will not find in a search on the Internet.
○Recommended Readers of this book.
People who are troubled by frequent mistakes in their accounting or clerical work.
People who work long hours with a lot of overtime
People who have not yet started studying VBA but are interested in it.
People who have not started studying VBA yet but are interested in it.
People who want to delegate tasks to their subordinates, but are afraid of making mistakes, or people who want to get ahead.
Cautions
This book does not explain specific VBA code.
This book is not about VBA code, but about how to think about VBA, what VBA is, and how one's work and daily life will change if one can use VBA.
Author's Profile.
Has worked for more than 10 companies as a full-time and temporary employee, most of them as an accountant and clerical worker. He made many mistakes and was unable to keep his job, moving from one company to another and continuing to have a very difficult life. However, at one company, he encountered VBA and found a completely different world in the way he approached his work.
Currently, he works as a VBA SE.
I have gained experience in developing business-related tools using languages such as VBA, VBScript, SQL, JavaScript, and HTML. I have also experienced requirement definition, design, development, and testing in one small scale.

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

FileFox
qdny7.rar
Rapidgator
qdny7.rar.html
Uploadgig
qdny7.rar

Links are Interchangeable  - Single Extraction