https://i123.fastpic.org/big/2024/0422/89/e2a5b9fc1a8246badab54cbe84a92789.jpeg
Free download скачать Developmental Science and Psychoanalysis: Integration and Innovation  By  Linda Mayes, Peter Fonagy, Mary Target
2007 | 450 Pages | ISBN: 1855754401 | PDF | 4 MB
As a discipline, psychoanalysis began at the interface of mind and brain and has always been about those most enduring mysteries of life, of how it is that our most basic concerns are about finding, establishing, preserving, and mourning our relationships. Basic developmental neuroscience and psychology have also of late turned to these basic questions of affiliation. The joint program marked by this volume brings together psychoanalysts and developmental cognitive and neuroscientists to address these most basic mind-brain, body and mind issues with shared perspectives. This volume marks the establishment of a joint program of research, training, and clinical service between two institutions historically dedicated to the well-being of children and their families: the Anna Freud Centre in London and the Child Study Center. This joint program offers a new model of interdisciplinary empirical research to psychoanalytic approaches to children's development and mental health. This volume brings together psychoanalysts and developmental cognitive and neuroscientists to address these most basic mind-brain, body and mind issues with shared perspectives.

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

FileFox
p7gil.rar
Rapidgator
p7gil.rar.html
Uploadgig
p7gil.rar

Links are Interchangeable  - Single Extraction