https://i123.fastpic.org/big/2024/0422/2f/148fe48d1aace28f200facf416616d2f.jpeg
Free download скачать Anna Domaradzka, "Handbook on Urban Social Movements "
English | ISBN: 1839109645 | 2024 | 400 pages | PDF | 4 MB
Providing an overview of urban social movements from a diverse range of empirical and theoretical perspectives, this Handbook includes not only a critical analysis of the transformations that have occurred in the urban landscape recently, but also sheds light on the strategies implemented by social actors in various socio-political and cultural contexts. It focuses on better understanding how and to what extent collective action around urban issues remains relevant in our modern world.

Top international scholars introduce the main features of urban movements from countries and cities around the world, including across Africa, Asia, Europe and North and South America, to highlight their diversity as well as the multiple scales through which they are employed. The Handbook first documents the concrete forms of contemporary urban movements, before highlighting new developments in the field, particularly in the face of new forms of communication, and finally examines the specificity of contemporary urban movements in the context of emerging unexpected local and global challenges.
Read more

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

FileFox
03mxq.rar
Rapidgator
03mxq.rar.html
Uploadgig
03mxq.rar

Links are Interchangeable  - Single Extraction