https://i123.fastpic.org/big/2024/0422/bb/0c1679ec1bec28c5682a32c2ba1d6dbb.jpeg
Free download скачать Amanda Talbot, "Happy: Creating Joyous Living Spaces Through Design"
English | 2015 | pages: 336 | ISBN: 1743360614 | EPUB | 98,0 mb
Stylist and design consultant Amanda Talbot shows how, at their best, architecture and design can make us safer, healthier, more efficient, enlightened and productive-all contributing to a fundamental sense of wellbeing and happiness. She reveals how architecture and interior design at their best can make us safer, healthier, more efficient, enlightened and productive-all contributing to a fundamental sense of wellbeing. Designers accomplish this with strategic planning and execution and by using carefully chosen colors, textures, quality of materials and finishes. Each chapter incorporates case studies from homes around the world with the book divided into sections on Colour, Communal, Down time, Edit, Flow, Humour, Light, Location, Memories, Nature, Order, Pets, Play, Senses and Spontaneity. A cutting edge contemporary design and photography showcase, Happy captures the explosion of interest in "social" design and explores how designers are interpreting happiness through aesthetic and tactile means.

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me

FileFox
qs9lb.rar
Rapidgator
qs9lb.rar.html
Uploadgig
qs9lb.rar

Links are Interchangeable  - Single Extraction